Gonna teach you guys about love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can ride a horse, change a tire, use aq tractor, shift my own gears, and hit a man sized target at 199 yards with black powder, a revolver. I know that is insane by stupid standards there, how many of you are as stupid as me?
Why do I get this feeling that Sky & Frank are brothers? :)

Now there's this opposite of you, she doesn't really give a shit about what you know, she knows what makes her happy. Now you can't make her happy so don't think that. She needs to be comfortable and secure. That is where you come in. All these youngin's seem to want to know more about women than guns. Be a decent man and do not let hate consume you. She is her own and is gonna f*** whoever, if that's gonna be you or not is on you. Feel her slender fingers and pretty nails guide your cock into her. And guess what? If not? there will be another, and in the mean time you STILL GOT GUNS. Be strong men. you young guys need men like me to spell it out - they are purposely f***ing you from DC, don't be a punk. They f*** you over without knowing why. They are compelled to reject security. Drugs. Tons of them. Be men. Stand strong.

What’s your dating/marital status?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom