Good Deal On 223 For Free Staters

maybe someone can have some input on this. I have not been able to locate anything about the accuaracy of NATO M855 or US milspec for M855 about accuracy
I have found info on Velocity, penetration requirements and over all demensions but not one thing about acceptable accuracy...As the ATI claims 1MOA.....nor do they give test conditions.
ie barrel type,twist,length ect ect.

Not that it matters much but when someone/manufacture makes a claim of performance they should provide test conditions and what they tested with.
I dont know what the velocity differences could be but Im sure there is a difference between a 14" barrel vs a 24" barrel never mind twist rates. I twnd to really over think this stuff.

I have not tried this foder yet, but last time I was up FSguns it was the plentiful compared to other manufactures. Indication of possible not so good stuff ???? you decide. For the price point I would buy a case for range fun and plinking

Dang ! [thinking]

I just ordered 1K from Copes (they do not ship to Ma.)

Oh well. Guess I can always use another case of ammo.

Good find and thanks for sharing !

+1 wicked fast ! Mine arrived yesterday. [smile]

A little off topic, (.223 vs 7.62) but I ordered 500 rounds of 7.62 on Wednesday night (after hours) and it arrived Sat afternoon via Fed Ex. Cant get that service locally in the Monadnock region elsewhere.

Stay away from ATI. I ordered it in bulk, and it has very poor accuracy.

Your better off with XM193 or M855. You can find deals for around $300 per 1k.

Back
Top Bottom