• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Good job Nashua---Nashua Democrat State Rep. Arrested Again, Accused Of Stalking

Have you ever listened to a gun shop call the NH gun line and hear "Jessica" answer.

Yeah, Jessica is a dude.
like the former Scott Eck, now Kristen Eck doing traffic on WBZ AM in the morning

like the former Scott Eck, now Kristen Eck doing traffic on WBZ AM in the morning

I frikkin knew it!
I knew that was a man’s voice!
I just started listening to bz in the am and thought, that’s a dude!

Mental illness does not bar you from public service, obviously. I mean I think it should since you are representing a bunch of people, but identity politics is a thing with dems.

252238045_311262284147531_8381155888081762050_n.jpg

312851624_10226119674116036_2559923111114463795_n.jpg
the "they/crazy" is the best public servant type dems want.
what used to be a clear schizoid is now a public norm.

I think I’m on the edge of giving up on my vision of America. Libertarians would say if they elect it it’s ok, if it doesn’t hurt anyone , who cares. DemoCRATS just plain love this weirdness. Republicans are afraid to call it what it is , and that’s mental illness. The country can go down the crapper, I have no f***s to give anymore. I would hope for a type of plague that kills only DemoCRATS and weird people though.

When the NH House finally returned to the actual House chamber after the 2020 elections, SML was present with her emotional support purse dog over in section 5.

During a banal bit of House business, all of a sudden there was a huge ki-yi-yi bit of painful dog screaming. Everyone stopped to look, including the Speaker. We never heard an official version of events, but someone stepped on, sat on, or used a mobility scooter to inflict great pain on the dog (unintentionally).

SML and the dog left the chamber.

*(This version is my best memory, not based on official records or the video archive.)

Communists are hive-minded. Whoda thunk?

No. Democrats are. They support each other even when they don't agree 100%. Something that, if Republicans could embrace, could change the tide of elections in this country. Instead we get Donny Drumpf who wants what he wants instead of what is good for the party or the country. Anything he does for the country is a byproduct of what is good for Donny Drumpf.

Ergo, we get pasted in elections like this and 2 years ago. We lost BOTH GEORGIA SEATS last time. Watch us lose again. Because we can't work together. It's either my way or rain down fire and brimstone. No alternative.

I frikkin knew it!
I knew that was a man’s voice!
I just started listening to bz in the am and thought, that’s a dude!

You should have heard him before the hormone treatments. Now he sounds like a guy with a tenor voice. Before it was a gravely, tobacco/menthol destroyed voice.

I tried to find a clip on YT. Nothing uploaded, and had the misfortune of finding Kristen's YT channel. The thumbnails alone had me noping out of there.

I've been a member of the Nashua Republican City Committee for about 20 years and we only average less than 30 people at monthly meetings. This is in a city of over 91,000. We are in need of active members. (PS We are having our pot-luck Christmas party on Wed. Dec.8)

I've been a member of the Nashua Republican City Committee for about 20 years and we only average less than 30 people at monthly meetings. This is in a city of over 91,000. We are in need of active members. (PS We are having our pot-luck Christmas party on Wed. Dec.8)

This person is a selectman for that 'ward' as well.

Y'all have fun.

We got what we deserved. Dems are great at mobilizing. It's just who they are. We've got the chimp-screaming Orange Man PTSD'ing them - meaning they show up even more. What do you get? You get your ass kicked in 48 out of 50 or so states.
Are you saying this is Trump's fault?

Yeah. I've never met someone actually proud of being from Braddock in my life. Talk about a shithole. He did not improve it at all.
Stroke, shmoke. The more you learn about John Fetterman, the more you realize what a piece of shit the guy is. A genuinely horrible person.

Back
Top Bottom