good new england nfa dealers?

Whos got a good inventory to browse? Later this year i will be in the market for a submachine gun, most likely a mac 10 or 11. Want to know who has good stock on hand to be able to examine guns before purchase.

Yep, very gun friendly, but niche market so dont know who has good stock.
Unfortunately, dealers don't "stock" a lot of NFA stuff, so you can't examine or shoot a lot of guns. As has been said, you can check out the Mass dealers and a gun would have to be transferred to your NH dealer, then to you. Since 1986 acquiring MGs sort of sucks. Look at Gunbroker and the other "MG for sale" sites to see what's out there. Jack.

PA has a few big NFA shops however I have always purchased either online or through contacts I know out of state. The shop you buy from will just form 3 it to your local LGS. Then you will Form 4 it after it arrives in your state. Mac 11/9 are a great place to start, fun SMG and you will never grow out of it.

Whos got a good inventory to browse? Later this year i will be in the market for a submachine gun, most likely a mac 10 or 11. Want to know who has good stock on hand to be able to examine guns before purchase.
Plenty of them in MA. Deals on everything! We have so many submachine guns in MA we don’t know what the hell to do with em! Lol!!!!!!!!

Shooters Outpost has a bunch of transferable MG's including specimens from the William Smart Collection. I know he had several Stemple 9mm subguns that are unbeatable for "affordability" and durability.

I have two Model 50 Reisings for sale cheap but only to local dealers on form 3s. They can Form 4 them for a nice profit. I will only sell to those who will examine them at the Mill here in Littleton. Jack.

The Model 50 is a great first machine gun or an interesting piece for any collection. It was made as a rival to the Thompson, the biggest advantage being it is about 4 pounds lighter. The 50 is by far the best version of the Reising, the folder is butt ugly. 25 rounds of 45 and lots of post production 35 rounders available. When you say "cheap", how much are you talking? I'll wire you the money right now.

The Model 50 is a great first machine gun or an interesting piece for any collection. It was made as a rival to the Thompson, the biggest advantage being it is about 4 pounds lighter. The 50 is by far the best version of the Reising, the folder is butt ugly. 25 rounds of 45 and lots of post production 35 rounders available. When you say "cheap", how much are you talking? I'll wire you the money right now.
Well, one is stock, the other is my one of a kind custom "shortie" with a pistol grip. 5k each to a dealer. In my 36 yrs as a FFL I've never sold a used gun till the buyer gets to examine it. The guns have been polished and blued. The stocks have been re finished in oil. The guns run fine, two original mags with each. Take both and you also get a bucket of parts. Don't want to Form 4. Jack.

Well, one is stock, the other is my one of a kind custom "shortie" with a pistol grip. 5k each to a dealer. In my 36 yrs as a FFL I've never sold a used gun till the buyer gets to examine it. The guns have been polished and blued. The stocks have been re finished in oil. The guns run fine, two original mags with each. Take both and you also get a bucket of parts. Don't want to Form 4. Jack.

I have a dealer in Natick and actually another right in the Mill. Let me see if I can get up to Mass. I just need somebody to Form 3 it to my LGS. I’m interested.

Back
Top Bottom