Good price for a new Sig P229R in .40 cal ?

I'm looking to buy a new Sig P229R in .40 cal. Anyone know where I'd find the best price ? Any quotes to post ? I'm an LEO and know that Sig is offering a rebate as well, unless the offer has expired. Any info regarding this would be great. Thanks to all !

I'm looking to buy a new Sig P229R in .40 cal. Anyone know where I'd find the best price ? Any quotes to post ? I'm an LEO and know that Sig is offering a rebate as well, unless the offer has expired. Any info regarding this would be great. Thanks to all !

I got a new sig 229r in .40 from Four Seasons in December and it was $825. That's the price with night sights. It seems Sig only ships the night sight version to MA for some reason.

I think that's as good a price as you'll find anywhere, and doing business with FS is great.

Word of advice though, get there early so that you're one of the very first customers. I got there before they opened and waited, and within 10 minutes of them opening the doors, there were like 15+ people in there.

Just checked Sigs website. According to what they have on the site, the rebate program for LEO / Military is effective from January 2009 to December 2009. Now I'm looking for the best price out-the-door for a 229R. Four Seasons will probably get my business, they can get crowded quick. Anyone else with any suggestions, let me know . Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom