• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Goodbye to 400 Guns in Lawrence

Even if they scrapped the frames and receivers they could still make a ton of money on parts. Hmmm gunbusters does it for no charge , who covers the payroll probably that asshat bloomberg.

Even if they scrapped the frames and receivers they could still make a ton of money on parts. Hmmm gunbusters does it for no charge , who covers the payroll probably that asshat bloomberg.

Their website says they recycle and sell the scrap metal to stay in business.

based out of Chesterfield, Missouri..

looks like they will "consign" through a sister company
http://www.thegunbusters.com/trade-program.html

I can see crushing guns with defaced serial numbers, etc.. but I don't get crushing a gun that would net $2K on the market while your city is in the financial shitter... makes no sense to normal folks.. but to stupid liberals, I guess their "morality" makes it "common sense"... LOL

GunBusters website indicates they are tied into a gun exchange operation. I wonder how many actually go through the shredder?

I bet they scrap the serial numbered parts and sell others on gunbroker.com.

BB guns were among the weapons Lawrence police are destroying.

The HORROR!

Last edited by a moderator:
A well-reasoned letter to the newspaper editor, and the town council/C.O.P. with hard numbers might yield better results than yelling at clouds on the internet. Money talks, B.S. walks.

I'm not a resident of Lawrence.. my input to their town business means zilch... Those residents should be pissed... $100K buys a lot of school supplies..

I'm not a resident of Lawrence.. my input to their town business means zilch... Those residents should be pissed... $100K buys a lot of school supplies..

You're a citizen of the Commonwealth, you read the newspaper article, and you have an intelligent idea that fills their local coffers with badly-needed money. There is absolutely no reason not to inform them of their tactical and financial error here.

Id rather get them off the streets is a dumb statement. That only makes sense if they sold them illegally back on to criminals. Poorly worded wanabee tough guy.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

I am a resident and I'm pissed I know the chief well I know the mayor a little bit but yeah I have to find out the reason why they did not get some money back for them

Somebody should turn in a real sweet gun just to make the point that these guns may all not be getting scrapped.

Donate a Python and demand to see it scrapped.

A Python will never make to the grinder.

Feels over practicality.
That's why Lawrence is a shining example of liberal utopia .
If you live there make sure to show up at the next city council meeting and tell them to go shit in their hat when the want a tax increase.
Remind them how much fire gear or police cruisers or school books that 100k would have bought.

Their website says they recycle and sell the scrap metal to stay in business.

based out of Chesterfield, Missouri..

looks like they will "consign" through a sister company
http://www.thegunbusters.com/trade-program.html

I can see crushing guns with defaced serial numbers, etc.. but I don't get crushing a gun that would net $2K on the market while your city is in the financial shitter... makes no sense to normal folks.. but to stupid liberals, I guess their "morality" makes it "common sense"... LOL

Dunno if you follow scrap prices but steel is cheap

As much a shame it is to scrap guns imagine locales start getting the idea that grabbed guns are a source of revenue like say, traffic violations. Yikes!

Back
Top Bottom