• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Google map .KML files

Hi All -

A while back, 2005-2006, hminsky‎ work on a google map .KML file that showed all the gun clubs and gun shops near Massachusetts. I had the file but have lost it and was looking to download it again! After searching this site I found the post with the download site! However the link no longer works, seems that hminsky‎ account has be wiped clean, probably because he is no longer a MIT student! So does anybody have a copy of the Google earth .KML that they can post so it can be downloaded! This might be something that should be stickied here!

Mike -[rolleyes]

Hi All -

A while back, 2005-2006, hminsky‎ work on a google map .KML file that showed all the gun clubs and gun shops near Massachusetts. I had the file but have lost it and was looking to download it again! After searching this site I found the post with the download site! However the link no longer works, seems that hminsky‎ account has be wiped clean, probably because he is no longer a MIT student! So does anybody have a copy of the Google earth .KML that they can post so it can be downloaded! This might be something that should be stickied here!

Mike -[rolleyes]

Yup, I'm not at MIT, and my account is no longer accessible. I found an old copy in my email, not sure if it was up to date

I placed it at
http://www.beartronics.com/ranges/rangelist.kml

also in that directory is a perl script I wrote to geocode addresses, which may not work anymore either

Good luck, it would be great if someone could take the time to maintain this!

Hi hminsky‎ -

Thank You Very much! What would it take to keep this up to date! I am retired and think it would be great to keep this going! I am willing to put the time in if you can tell me how to do it! You can PM me at [email protected]

Mike -

Back
Top Bottom