• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Got an avatar!!!!!!!!!!!

Buffalo Bill said:
After what seemed centuries of frustration trying to post an avatar, old Type10313 hooked me up like a blood brother. A load of thanks to my forum buddy from Bellingham. :D

Um, thanks actually goes to Derek.... I'm just a mediator, But I am glad to of helped

seeing that we're on the subject of avatars.

how come i see some that are bigger then 80X80 in size.

are you allowed a bigger avatar after so many post?

i was just courious,thanks

No, I think it is a bug. Nothing bigger than 80x80 should be allowed, it just chews up screen space with no added value.

Should be a "Derek fix it please" issue. [wink]

LenS said:
No, I think it is a bug. Nothing bigger than 80x80 should be allowed, it just chews up screen space with no added value.

Should be a "Derek fix it please" issue. [wink]

ok,thanks

hope i don't stir anything up by mentioning this.you know by people that have larger avatars.

beretta92d said:
seeing that we're on the subject of avatars.

how come i see some that are bigger then 80X80 in size.

are you allowed a bigger avatar after so many post?

i was just courious,thanks

I was going to run wiht this one...but I've been getting in trouble lately, so I'm not going to say anything. [twisted]

Just behave boys. [lol] [lol] I can come up with plenty myself,but don't want to mod myself. [twisted] I could already figure out where C-phers mind was heading. [lol] [twisted] [shock]

MrsWildweasel said:
Just behave boys. [lol] [lol] I can come up with plenty myself,but don't want to mod myself. [twisted] I could already figure out where C-phers mind was heading. [lol] [twisted] [shock]

And BJ's. [lol] [lol] [lol]

Hey guys...you can always PM them to us. [lol] [wink]

Back
Top Bottom