Got my license today!

Class A Restrictions: None issued in Fall River, MA.

My wife did the honors of opening the envelope. I was shocked it's unrestricted.

Now, to quote the infamous words of The Wolf in Pulp Fiction - "Let's not start sucking each others dicks quite yet". In other words, I would not consider Fall River to be green. In my letter to the CLEO explaining my reasoning for a non-restricted license, I used the fact that I have a photographic studio, for which I produced rent receipts. I also stated that I routinely carry thousands of dollars of camera equipment on my person and, that this photo studio is located in a mill in a shady part of town and I am there routinely after dark. I am certain this swayed it in my favor... or maybe it didn't. I guess I will never know.

Anyway, 81 days in the making. I can't wait to buy my first handgun.

Last edited:
So have you found a gun shop open on Monday to buy your first yet?

Congrats!

Guns and hair cuts - 2 things you can't get on Mondays. [grin]

I did talk to John from JDL sales last week. I'll be swinging by his place in Springfield, MA on Monday to pick up a stripped Stag lower and a lower parts kit. Tomorrow morning I am going to AFS with a friend of mine and his wife.

Last edited:
That's why living in the big cities can really suck ass..... I feel the pain, I use to live in Worcester.... Try explaining to students why the CLEO won't issue all-Lawful purpose... on first issues without an act of congress....

Last edited:
Good

Hey, good for you. They all should be without restrictions (read Shall Issue). Like you I got lucky just having moved into the state in Oct. and having a permit without restrictions in late Dec. The military ID did however help me out. That and I called the cop shop before moving into the town.
smitty

Back
Top Bottom