• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Got my license!

I got a call monday from the Haverhill PD saying my license is ready to pick up. LTC-A no restrictions! I was told by several of the instructors that I wouldnt get an unrestricted class A because Im young (just turned 23 a week and a half ago) but Im glad they were wrong! I dont plan on carrying yet (dont have a handgun or the money to buy one yet, and parents are against me carrying) but its good to know I can when I am ready, and that I can start fulfilling an obsession with guns!

Thanks guys, This forum rocks!

Nate

Nice! FYi my 21 year old daughter got her LTC-A unrestricted recently. Some towns get it.

Congratulations!!! And Happy Birthday!!!!!

Rich

congrats!! im still being tortured with the wait on mine the lady said call bac in 5 weeks!! im so anxious because im in a red town and actually think i hav a chance!! thanks to the kind people of nes helpin me make a professional letter but hope you can buy a new baby soon i plan on going for a glock21 or glock30 if i get restricted im goin for the 21 if i dont get restricted im going for the 30

haverhill was good. The licensing officer was very nice and said his basic philosophy is that if you apply for a certain license and you dont have anything that should DQ you, you will get what you asked for. it took 1 day shy of 5 weeks. very reasonable considering the detective told me 6-8 weeks. :)

congrats and I don't think age has anything to do with it. I dropped my application off two days after my 21st back in November and had my class A ALP first week of December.

Back
Top Bottom