Governor Matt Bevin Eliminates Concealed Permit Requirement in Kentucky

Admin

Staff Member
Administrator
NES Member
Kentucky-Governor-Matt-Bevin-640x480.jpg

On Monday Gov. Matt Bevin (R) signed legislation making the Second Amendment the only concealed carry permit needed in Kentucky.

Bevin signed Senate Bill 150 into law, making Kentucky the 16th state to eliminate any requirement that law-abiding citizens get government documentation before exercising their right to bear arms for self-defense.

Read full story here: Matt Bevin Eliminates Concealed Permit Requirement in Kentucky

Last edited:
No more renewals for me......I love this state!

I'll be writing a check to Bevin's re election campaign this afternoon for a substantial amount, as will my other family members and a few of my neighbors.

Last edited:
What I find inspireing is a group of politicians, who are willing to give up the revenue of licenses fees on principle (or to get re-elected)

They should do away with driver licenses and registration..... just IDs... you can still bar someone from driving...

What I find inspireing is a group of politicians, who are willing to give up the revenue of licenses fees on principle (or to get re-elected)

They should do away with driver licenses and registration..... just IDs... you can still bar someone from driving...

Or finally just comply with the law of the land.....SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

I disagree on driving. Not only should driving be licensed, it should have mandatory written and physical driver training involved before anyone can even take a test for a license.
The test should only be administered in English and driving uninsured should carry a felony penalty of five years.

I think Governors like this have a strategy. Support 2A through actions that piss off the left, enforce laws regarding illegal immigration, be strong against drugs, men's and women's room only in public areas, promote traditional family values, etc. Before you know it, hard working conservatives with similar values move in, whack jobs move. Poof, crime goes down, home values go up, unemployment disappears and budget deficits are gone.

Sooner or later, somebody will figure it out and we will all flock to live there.

Back
Top Bottom