• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Grand Opening of Sig Sauer Experience Center

I actually heard about this yesterday, I was in Rochester (NH) and met a few people that work at the SIG plant there on RT 125, they were talking about the big event this weekend at the Epping facility.

Went this morning about 1030. Parking is at the drag way with LOTS of PD directing traffic and you get parked and GIANT luxury busses take you to the Sig place. Very well run, LOTS of help and enjoyed walking around and looking at vendors, and arrived at right time and line for Adam Vinatieri was short enough so I jumped in and met him, got pictures with him and autograph. Adam was very personable and didn't make you feel rushed. Went inside new experience center looked around and too many people, so it was time to leave. Very nice building too! Its nice to live in Sig's backyard, people come from all over the world to go here!

Tell Lena, "Hi" [wave]
I’m there today. I found out a few things. First there are SKUs for the MA compliant P320 10mm and the P322. Could not get a date on shipping yet. Also, the P320 in 10mm uses a new FCU. Not compatible with either the FCU from the 9mm or .45 at this time. He repeated “at this time”. Also met Taran Butler and Lena Miculek.

Attachments

• F109BE2A-5BB3-4B43-85B3-B22A2F1DF8AC.jpeg
    F109BE2A-5BB3-4B43-85B3-B22A2F1DF8AC.jpeg
    451 KB · Views: 108
  • 238EA4AD-A553-42B4-9985-56FD6DB03983.jpeg
    238EA4AD-A553-42B4-9985-56FD6DB03983.jpeg
    621.4 KB · Views: 106
I’m there today. I found out a few things. First there are SKUs for the MA compliant P320 10mm and the P322. Could not get a date on shipping yet. Also, the P320 in 10mm uses a new FCU. Not compatible with either the FCU from the 9mm or .45 at this time. He repeated “at this time”. Also met Taran Butler and Lena Miculek.
That's precious.

The Sig P365 is the modern J frame... For the under 40 crowd. More like The modern 3 inch k frame. Sig really did a game changer with these modular weapons.

I was able to take the safety off my Sig P365 and drop in a non safety grip module. Then I go back and forth with carrying the 365. Usually reserving it for roles of when I normally would carry a j frame.

So its a store with a fancy name 🥱
A lot more than that. The place is huge.

Mko4n8R.jpg

RoJaqpb.jpg

Did they put a warning in place for cars on 101?
Nope and it was very clear sailing to get there. I got there ~11AM and left a bit after 2PM. I met with a good friend, former NES'r and current gun writer who now lives down South. It's a very nice facility, 30 lanes of indoor range. One section of the wall display is for MA compliant handguns, another section for CA compliant handguns and tons of free state stuff. No special sale prices however for this event. 4 food trucks and flip-flop samples. A row of vendors, etc.

Back
Top Bottom