Grand Opening of Sig Sauer Experience Center

A few friends went today and had a good time. They got to shoot a few demo guns, ate some food and met a few industry celebrities like Garand Thumb, Lena Mucilek, Max Mitchell and well as the bruins and patriots guys.

We’re going tomorrow for a few hours to check it out. I’m looking at picking up a new gun anyway so why not.

A lot more than that. The place is huge.

Mko4n8R.jpg

RoJaqpb.jpg

Ok, which one of you Sigtards bought all the suppressors?

Shows how much you know!
You're right, I had to wade through 8 paragraphs of marketing b.s in their announcement to find this ONE line describing what it actually is.

"The SIG Experience Center is home to the SIG SAUER Flagship Store, the SIG SAUER Academy Shooting Facility, the SIG SAUER Museum, the exclusive members-only Club 1751, along with a complete conference and events facility. "

So I amend my description to fancy store, museum and range.

Investing $13.5m into expanding loaded ammo production, manufacturing primers and powder is where the REAL bottlenecked problem lies, not building a quadruple mega sized "Pro Shop".
You do know they have a Ammunition Factory in Arkansas?

Sig Sauer Ammunition Factory, an Exclusive Inside Look of the New Arkansas Facility

Besides the "Mega Sized Pro Shop" which by the way was well stocked with ammunition, they have a Museum, 30 lane Shooting Range, Conference Rooms, Offices and Classrooms and much more. Maybe they should have checked with you first though?

Last edited:
Investing $13.5m into expanding loaded ammo production, manufacturing primers and powder is where the REAL bottlenecked problem lies, not building a quadruple mega sized "Pro Shop".

They also purchased a big chunk of land and buildings in Rochester, NH and are moving manufacturing there and expanding. Sig has made a huge commitment to NH. They are hiring also and made announcements over the PA yesterday for people to visit the booth they had setup and apply for jobs.

I’m there today. I found out a few things. First there are SKUs for the MA compliant P320 10mm and the P322. Could not get a date on shipping yet. Also, the P320 in 10mm uses a new FCU. Not compatible with either the FCU from the 9mm or .45 at this time. He repeated “at this time”. Also met Taran Butler and Lena Miculek.

I also ran into a few people who work at Sig. Spent a few minutes talking with Phil Strader who I haven't seen since the 2019 MA IDPA States. I also ran into Chad Barber who runs the Adaptive Defensive Shooting Summit as Sig. We spoke for about 30 minutes and he asked me if I wanted to design a few stages, run a bay and help as an instructor during this years summit. I need to check my work schedule but that is something I am really interested in doing.

I heard yesterday from a source at Sig, who will remain nameless, the initial ship dates for the 10mm should be in late October.

You do know they have a Ammunition Factory in Arkansas?

Sig Sauer Ammunition Factory, an Exclusive Inside Look of the New Arkansas Facility

Besides the "Mega Sized Pro Shop" which by the way was well stocked with ammunition, they have a Museum, 30 lane Shooting Range, Conference Rooms, Offices and Classrooms and much more. Maybe they should have checked with you first though?
I do. I used the term "expand loaded ammo production" within my post. I do give Kudos to Sig for taking this initive.

Nice, about 10 yrs ago had a Colonel in the Army Reserves who was a SIG VP and was retiring. He arranged for us to visit Sig facility and shoot anything we wanted at indoor/outdoor range for free. Fun day!

Jimi! I know this is off topic but did anyone notice Brittany Grenier wearing a JIMI T-shirt as she was being led into court recently? Jimi would not have been impressed, remember he was an Army Vet, a paratrooper in the 101st Airborne in the late 50's.
1657994517455.png
Jimi received in 1962 I believe.

Went yesterday mid morning. It was ok. Highlight was that I got to get my hands on the xm250 that's replacing the m249. Most people wanted to just hold it for a picture. I asked the guy to run me through the improvements over the m249 and he was a nice guy ran me through it. Many decent changes actually. Don't even need to open the feed tray cover (which hinges to the side not up like most belt feds) to load a new belt. He said there is an attachment on the belt to push it into place.....but he didn't have one with him to show me how it worked. After seeing it and working it for a few minutes I wanted to get a few belts.....get prone....and go to work lol. 😂

Back
Top Bottom