Grandma (70 yo), shoots home intruder in self-defense

NHCraigT

NES Member
LINK: Grandma, 70, shoots alleged home intruder: 'Kill him before he kills me'

... A gun-toting 70-year-old grandmother took matters into her own hands early Saturday morning when she shot and wounded an alleged home intruder attempting to break into her Philadelphia residence...

...Thompson, whose son is a Philadelphia police officer, said the incident played out within 10 minutes. She recalled how the suspect could have killed her if she didn’t fire the gun.

“After everything was over, then I did get a little shaky. He could’ve killed me,” the grandmother said.

She added that she hopes she taught the alleged home intruder and other people a lesson.

“Stay the hell out of people’s houses,” Thompson said.

In some states, she'd be in serious trouble for shooting at him while he was running away. I think she'll get off in PA, though.

“I shot at him. He turned around and he ran and when he ran, I ran down the steps behind him and shot at him some more,”

epic.

In some states, she'd be in serious trouble for shooting at him while he was running away. I think she'll get off in PA, though.

If she wasn't like 70 and the mother of a cop, she'd be fried in Philadumpia. If this was some 40 year old average guy, he'd be getting the full plumbers snake reaming treatment by the city. Philadumpia makes MA look gun friendly (in terms of how they treat stuff like this).

-Mike

Good for her. She lives to fight another day. That's the difference between living and ?. Some would definitely be second guessing because they don't want the headache of possible charges/ lawsuits and those are the people who end up hurt or even worse. Gotta give it to granny for not thinking twice and going for the gusto on his criminal ass.

yeah, her only possible problem was yapping with the press BEFORE her policeman son told her what to say and what not to say. But hey, a 70 year old....is not going to be up on the latest politically correct bullshit to spout

Back
Top Bottom