• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Grandpa's Corner

For some reason YouTube algorithm has been putting this guy with few subs in my feed. This guy knows a lot about old pocketknives. USMC combat vet and he seems like a really nice guy. Just down home content without shaking cameras or melodramatic clown antics. Anyway, he knows a lot about pocket knives.

He made me go looking for my dad’s old pocketknives, which I know I have someplace. When I find them I’ll post pics.

Last edited:
The fixed blade knife (far left) with leather sheath is the closest I have to a "grandfather's knife"

I grabbed the knife while cleaning out my Grandparents' estate, thinking it was my Grandfather's knife, only to find out scratched on the leather sheath is my Uncle's name (R.I.P., to the both of them, and you too Enbloc).

The other old knives I've picked up here and there - the green knife is actually a girl-scout knife.

Oh, yeah, and I need to refinish the old piano seat the knives are displayed on ... LOL.

1710542307665.png

Back
Top Bottom