• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Great Online Knife Company/Website

cams

NES Member
Stumbled across this website last night.

Arizona Custom Knives - Custom, Tactical, Hunting, Pocket, Kitchen, Handmade Knives

Wow, hundreds of absolutely beautiful, hard to find, new, pre-owned and custom made knives from 80.00-3,000.00 +

They allow members (2min sign up) to buy, sell and consign knives of all types.

I could easily spend hours looking at page after page of some of the nicest knives I’ve ever seen.

Daggers, boot knives, folders, fixed, neck, oddball, you name it they have it. Site was very mobile friendly as well.

Fair Warning; hide or limit yourself to 01 low level CC within arms reach while visiting this site or you will be in the dog house when then the CC bill shows up. lol

You can also check out BladeForums.com
Several dozen large production and small boutique makers have sub-forums on there and offer up items directly. There is also a terrific dealer and members classifieds section.
That's a great site. I've been a member there since 2006, 4 years longer then I've been a member here. I rarely post there but I get a lot of information and maybe unfortunately, inspiration (read $$$) from that site.

Has anyone ever sold/consigned knives with ACK? I’ve purchased from them a few times but I have a few I want to try to sell. It seems easy enough to just throw them in a box and let them take care of it. Are they a good ebay alternative?

Has anyone ever sold/consigned knives with ACK? I’ve purchased from them a few times but I have a few I want to try to sell. It seems easy enough to just throw them in a box and let them take care of it. Are they a good ebay alternative?

I would say better than ebay because as a buyer you are guaranteed authenticity, but more expensive as well. I think it was 20%?

Back
Top Bottom