Greatest gun store in the state!

This thread is exactly what was going through my mind when I got the email from them advertising this. Personally I'm going to wait until they are 2k above MSRP and other dealers prices before jumping in.

The whole place makes no sense from the outside. The location, the website, the prices, the policies, etc. But clearly it works and he is doing the best in the region so what do I know. Laughing to the bank

Definitely NOT my favorite place. Though it's hard to beat his prices on ammo. Just not worth the ride.

What are you comparing his prices too?

Unless things have drastically changed there in the last 10 years, 4$easons was very easy to beat on ammo prices. Maybe best prices on ammo in Woburn...

The whole place makes no sense from the outside. The location, the website, the prices, the policies, etc. But clearly it works and he is doing the best in the region so what do I know. Laughing to the bank

He is friendly and smiles as he greets you so when he fists you it doesn't hurt so much :)

It's a proven sales technique that works with overly sensitive gun owners that demand to be greeted upon arrival in a gun store.

Last edited:
Definitely NOT my favorite place. Though it's hard to beat his prices on ammo. Just not worth the ride.
Ride is pretty short for me, though I have not bought any ammo in a while now, I did buy a good bit when he had case discounts. When he ends up overstocked on something, the sales are pretty good. I got a P226 Legion for well under MSRP when SIG sent him way more than he ordered.

I don't know shit about them, I have seen and fired the 5.56 and .308 versions and they all look like a fish.

So that price is really rapey than lol
You thinking of the Scar 17 / 308 which has the ugg boot stock. The 20 has always had that magpul prs style thing on it. The 20 also weighs like 9000 lbs too

Would be cool guns if they didn't destroy optics and present ergonomics nightmares for some.....

ETA: wrt rape, SCARs are like getting double teamed. First FN pulls the Ron Jeremy deal on you. Then if you not lucky the dealer will come collect his cut at full Cosby level because he knows you're good for the money. (In fairness though, no dealer gives these away because of the amount of capital they gotta have tied up in it. )

View: https://youtu.be/eXdNcKF_n4U

You thinking of the Scar 17 / 308 which has the ugg boot stock. The 20 has always had that magpul prs style thing on it. The 20 also weighs like 9000 lbs too

Would be cool guns if they didn't destroy optics and present ergonomics nightmares for some.....

ETA: wrt rape, SCARs are like getting double teamed. First FN pulls the Ron Jeremy deal on you. Then if you not lucky the dealer will come collect his cut at full Cosby level because he knows you're good for the money. (In fairness though, no dealer gives these away because of the amount of capital they gotta have tied up in it. )

View: https://youtu.be/eXdNcKF_n4U

Thanks.

I loved the way those guns shoot, just couldn't justify the price..

The .308 version was about the smoothest 308 I ever shot.

I got the Email from for Four Season today, it was just below the one from KAG,

mail

SCAR 17S NRCH FDE 7.62x51 NATO $3,849

I can’t say anything bad about 4s, unlike many other gun stores in my 25 years in MA. I‘ve bought 4-5 pieces from them over the years…all used…and always felt like I got a fair deal with super friendly service. MANY other gun stores in this state, I’ve walked into and felt like the proprietor didn’t actually want me in his store.

I can’t say anything bad about 4s, unlike many other gun stores in my 25 years in MA. I‘ve bought 4-5 pieces from them over the years…all used…and always felt like I got a fair deal with super friendly service. MANY other gun stores in this state, I’ve walked into and felt like the proprietor didn’t actually want me in his store.

After reading this and post #14 by @FalArAk I am seriously considering replacing the Trump cutout with a Walmart Greeter (in a MAGA Hat of course)

After reading this and post #14 by @FalArAk I am seriously considering replacing the Trump cutout with a Walmart Greeter (in a MAGA Hat of course)

Ya know, I was going to stop by and see if you had any 43x mags, but I think I will now go to 4$easons and buy them for $80 each out of spite :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom