Greatest gun store in the state!

Around 2010ish, 4Season had an HK PSG-1 for sale around 9K IIRC. That was actually a fair price and the rifle sold quickly.

6.5lbs, adjustable gas, lifetime warranty, and a fraction of the SCAR price.

Rugers don't have and haven't ever had a lifetime warranty. That said, they stand behind their firearms unless it is one that has been discontinued (and then you may be SOL if you need parts).

First and hopefully last ticket to the deli

I wanted a 38 special. Send him an email very late at night. Puts it aside for me and confirms. Awesome

Show up, stand outside for an hour to pick it up. For $30 savings? f*** that

I wanted a 38 special. Send him an email very late at night. Puts it aside for me and confirms. Awesome

Kind of a weird dig on 4S - good luck getting any other gun store to hold an item for 24 hours with no commitment.

So, you Email him late at night and he replies or sees the Email - that is great.

He is nice enough to put the gun aside - also great.

You save money - also great.

You know how busy he is.

Despite all that you still try to sh*t on him?

I think I thought because something was preordered and on hold that it would literally be in and out, like a dedicated salesperson just for that type of situation. Seven guys maybe behind the counter each one working with a customer why can’t just be one guy for that type of scenario, surely with those emails I’m sure he gets a lot of “I’ll take this thanks be in tomorrow” - I was trying to pick it up roughly around lunchtime during the week and I had to stand outside like I was waiting for methadone or something (not that I’d know what that’s like). Must have been an hour and I don’t think there were more than eight ppl in front of me?

Everything else was fine though guess I just wasn’t looking at it your way.

I think I thought because something was preordered and on hold that it would literally be in and out, like a dedicated salesperson just for that type of situation. Seven guys maybe behind the counter each one working with a customer why can’t just be one guy for that type of scenario, surely with those emails I’m sure he gets a lot of “I’ll take this thanks be in tomorrow” - I was trying to pick it up roughly around lunchtime during the week and I had to stand outside like I was waiting for methadone or something (not that I’d know what that’s like). Must have been an hour and I don’t think there were more than eight ppl in front of me?

Everything else was fine though guess I just wasn’t looking at it your way.
But, did you mention in your email to him that you were special?

Maybe that is where he failed you.

I'm still holding a grudge from years ago, calling about a S&W Model 41 - said I'd be right in, put it back for me. Guy said, 'no problem, it'll be in the back'. Get there in less than an hour and they'd sold it.

Carl's response was, don't worry, the next one in is yours. F@#$#%!% him.

I'm still holding a grudge from years ago, calling about a S&W Model 41 - said I'd be right in, put it back for me. Guy said, 'no problem, it'll be in the back'. Get there in less than an hour and they'd sold it.

Carl's response was, don't worry, the next one in is yours. F@#$#%!% him.
Was the next one IN yours?

Kind of a weird dig on 4S - good luck getting any other gun store to hold an item for 24 hours with no commitment.

This isn’t special, most decent shops will do something like that no problem. However there should be an expectation that if you crap out the other people that wanted it will get phone calls.

So, you Email him late at night and he replies or sees the Email - that is great.

He is nice enough to put the gun aside - also great.

You save money - also great.

You know how busy he is.

Despite all that you still try to sh*t on him?

Well, only some understand how busy it can get there. And if the guy went during covid all bets are off. A lot of shops had big customer service problems from 20-22…. especially mar-aug 2020.

Avg gun shop experience in Apr 2020:

This isn’t special, most decent shops will do something like that no problem. However there should be an expectation that if you crap out the other people that wanted it will get phone calls.
I don’t know. The LGSs I have a relationship with would definitely hold something for me, and even call me when something cool comes in. But I doubt they do that for Joe Rubber-lipper like 4s.

Back
Top Bottom