Green

Loving the forum guys! Sold something on Fleabay yesterday to fund the Paypal acct and put it to good use. I own and run a similar forum (fishing related), and am the administrator of another, so I know first hand what it takes to keep a place like this going. Happy to be a supporter! [wink]

Green Is Good!

Oscar_The_Grouch.jpg

Are you Hal Lindner? J/K

Welcome to the board.

You're not planning on getting all of our lead for weights right?

Sent from the Hyundai of the droids, the Samsung Replenish, using Tapatalk.

Are you Hal Lindner? J/K

Welcome to the board.

You're not planning on getting all of our lead for weights right?

Sent from the Hyundai of the droids, the Samsung Replenish, using Tapatalk.

Haha,
Nah,,, haven't used those weights in years. Not that I have anything against that type of fishing, just personally for me I find fishing with weight & bait to be a little on the boring side and tend to gravitate toward more extreme methods that I find more challenging.....

skishing-jake5.jpg

I grew up in Missouri, and was an avid hunter and shooter from the time I was 8 or so. I left all that behind when a job offer brought me to MA in 2004, and looking to get back into it now. I've found so much helpful information here with regard to the stupid hoops through which one must jump in order to legally own and carry firearms here, and am very appreciative for the excellent resource. I have an appt with the PD on Dec 15th to interview/apply for my LTC and thanks to this forum, I feel very well prepared. Big thumbs up guys!! [grin]

Back
Top Bottom