• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Group buy, Warrior12.com update post 52. 15% off code posted in Members section

Starting a feeler here with Derek's blessing. Warrior12.com has some pretty cool stuff, I've ordered a couple of shirts from them. They also have 3 & 4x sizes for those of us so endowed.

I asked about a group buy/discount code, they said:
"... if you can get a public post going where you can show a large number of people expressing interest in placing an order, and get us the link to verify, we'll see what we can do to get a discount of some sort for you guys!"

So check it out, post here, and I'll send them a link so they can look. If we move forward I'll start a thread in the Members section. My plan is to get a code for us for individual orders, I am NOT gonna run this from Tennessee and try to distribute/ship. If folks want to group orders together up there, have at it:)

Last edited:
Thanks Radtekk. I have never ordered from them. Checking them out now. Their embroidered American flag comes with an Antifa guarantee. That says a lot in my opinion.

"Attacks on American flags have been increasing with antifa burning them in the streets.

If anybody steals, burns, or otherwise damages your Warrior 12 flag, let us know and we'll send you a one-time replacement for free (you only pay shipping.)"

Starting a feeler here with Derek's blessing. Warriot12.com has some pretty cool stuff, I've ordered a couple of shirts from them. They also have 3 & 4x sizes for those of us so endowed.

"... if you can get a public post going where you can show a large number of people expressing interest in placing an order, and get us the link to verify, we'll see what we can do to get a discount of some sort for you guys!"

So check it out, post here, and I'll send them a link so they can look. If we move forward I'll start a thread in the Members section. My plan is to get a code for us for individual orders, I am NOT gonna run this from Tennessee and try to distribute/ship. If folks want to group orders together up there, have at it:)
I assume there is a typo in that URL

Starting a feeler here with Derek's blessing. Warrior12.com has some pretty cool stuff, I've ordered a couple of shirts from them. They also have 3 & 4x sizes for those of us so endowed.

I would have gone for the Polish by blood shirt but they did not work the polish chicken into the design

I’m in for a couple One gun, Two gun shirts I been seeing those a lot on FakeBook lately love that shirt big time…

Headed to their page now …

I’d be in for 3 shirts and a couple decals.

Last edited:
I have an account there, but haven’t ordered yet. I’d jump in here if the discount is worth it.

Personally not a fan of their stuff, too flashy/gaudy for me, I like some of the messaging, just prefer more subtle type shirts, appreciate the offer just the same.

Especially don’t like t-shirts that have those big company adverts and flags on the sleeves. Looks silly to me, like something a new Private would buy walking around Victory Drive or something.

Back
Top Bottom