Groups set up fake New York City gun shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
pretty sure a fake pharmacy or fake bank would lead to riots.

maybe these idiots could grow some nuts and become a fake drug dealer selling fake guns and fake drugs on the street....try taking advantage of that population and let's see how it works out for them

[mg]

Last edited:
According to the article, they even setup a companion website:

http://gunswithhistory.com/
031.gif

Last edited:
“The people who came in were actually seriously considering buying a gun,” New Yorkers Against Gun Violence Executive Director Leah Gunn Barrett told the Washington Post. “We thought that showing the guns and their histories and getting people to think twice about owning a firearm would be an instructive thing to experience.”

So because tim mcveigh used a box truck, people should not want to use one to move? If I didn't know how stupid these people are, I would wonder why someone would do such a moronic stunt.

OH MY GOD. People went into a fake pharmacy and wanted to fill a prescription for medication even after we told them people die from drug abuse. How could they want to get their medicine?

Last edited:
Complete dirtbags, they are so anti gun they are dillusional, Im curious what would go through one of these scumbags minds if someone was breaking in at 3am or booting down their door and the cops were over a half hour away.

There were no guns that stopped a person from raping a woman in the middle of the night because the woman would never give up that gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom