guilt free manbags that don't make you look like a twink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally, a manly bag to go with my OD green romper:

51Sw6LnXKnL._AC_UY606_.jpg

It's about $80 on Amazon.

Just get a back pack.

I do have a back pack. Sometimes I need something less bulky.

I went to Boston a few weeks ago and a backpack was too much to bring.

I just need want a CCW, phone battery pack, plug, and cable.

Sometimes it is not feasible to carry a CCW on my body but want to have it anyway - so in a bag is better than nothing.

The Remora is great because it seems like it can be slung around in the front as well if you are sitting in a train so you won't always have to remove a pack pack before sitting.

I haven't worn anything but elastic waist band shorts since shoulder surgery. My man purse is worn out. I like the black one. Not sure I would add the drink cuzzi though.

Flame me all you want, yesterday was 20th anniversary and my better half doesn't mind. She even used it on a cub scout day.

I haven't worn anything but elastic waist band shorts since shoulder surgery. My man purse is worn out. I like the black one. Not sure I would add the drink cuzzi though.

Flame me all you want, yesterday was 20th anniversary and my better half doesn't mind. She even used it on a cub scout day.

Don't know about the rest, but I was just having a bit of fun myself. I actually have a sling, but don't use it often. Just keep it as a secondary BoB for the car. Good on you for the 20th anniversary. Congrats!

Dude, it's 2019, fanny packs are on the come back. Spiritus Systems makes one, Eagle Ind brought theirs back, LBT is releasing one.

Personally they ain't for me. I have one of these sling bags from Kelty that I like for instances where I am wearing gym shorts or swim trunks. I used it some while river fishing this summer.

It can carry a G19, a 17 round mag, a flashlight, a small trauma kit and TQ, my wallet, phone, and keys.

6117yoPIsZL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

That Condor stuff will get you kilt inna streets.

they are $$$$$$

Not really, mine was under 100? I think (gun show special) and I've had it for years. I don't do skinflint mode when I buy stuff like that, because I never want to have to buy it ever again. When you compare something like a maxpedition or one of the other brands in this thread to the skinflint stuff, the difference in quality is pretty apparent.

-Mike

It's about $80 on Amazon.

I do have a back pack. Sometimes I need something less bulky.

I went to Boston a few weeks ago and a backpack was too much to bring.

I just need want a CCW, phone battery pack, plug, and cable.

Sometimes it is not feasible to carry a CCW on my body but want to have it anyway - so in a bag is better than nothing.

The Remora is great because it seems like it can be slung around in the front as well if you are sitting in a train so you won't always have to remove a pack pack before sitting.
I agree, and yes my fanny pack looks ridiculous compared to this in my mind as well... But it’s way more low profile (cut off the 5.11 logo)... although I did see someone in Boston with one of these in the last few weeks (what a coincidence!) and didn’t immediately think he was carrying as a result.

OP, you don't need a bag.

Just go with IWB appendix-carry and a Hawaiian over-shirt...

ace-v-545x348.jpg

Oh, and never ask NES for fashion advice. Half of us here are still wearing G.I. olive drab BVDs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom