Gun, ammo shortage. Mags...no problem

I very recently bought a new gun and would like to buy more mags for it. TSUSA sells them for $15 but they're out of stock. Stopped by Bass Pro yesterday and they had one in stock and it was $45. I'll keep checking with TS every day.

I very recently bought a new gun and would like to buy more mags for it. TSUSA sells them for $15 but they're out of stock. Stopped by Bass Pro yesterday and they had one in stock and it was $45. I'll keep checking with TS every day.

You might pay a premium, but the only way I found 10 rounders for my usp was on armslist and gun broker.

Maybe ebay as well, I can't recall

For us MA imbeciles, the preban mag market has been getting pretty nuts. I've seen 15 round g19 u-notch mags go for over $100 (when you can find them) and 30 round AR mags are sitting around $50 each. Last time I went to Four Seasons (mistake) they were selling 20 round AR mags for $55 each. Welcome to the People's Republic where you can exercise your rights if you can afford it.

There was a whole bucket full of 30rnd ar mags for 40 bucks when I went to pick up my mpx. I only snagged one though.

Back
Top Bottom