Gun & ammunition Hoarding

I do reload, but it's sporadic at best. Right now, it's more of a novelty. I'm sure her restrictions will cover components also... View attachment 701180
Yea, probably time to consider banning alcohol and weed also, since we were so successful last time around. /s

They are going to be nipping at your second amendment rights until they finally succeed...act accordingly, don't give them up.

Yea, probably time to consider banning alcohol and weed also, since we were so successful last time around. /s

They are going to be nipping at your second amendment rights until they finally succeed...act accordingly, don't give them up.
I can't give them up... I'm a sore looser.

Her and her wife are just doing this so someday they might be able to double end a Kielbasa in the White House.

It’ll be great when they realize the ship has sailed because they haven’t had sex affirming surgery.

Roll 👀

This has got to be the most inbred group I have ever seen... and I'm from Lowell. View attachment 701164

130419_photo_manhuntboston_010-jpg-crop-article920-large-jpg.701159

...one maybe two look like they got a touch of the downs...(not that there's anything wrong with that)...

...back on topic...I feel like I've also paid my limit of taxes...same thing, right?

I kinda hope it does. Maybe then enough people would wake up to make some changes. (of course through the electoral and legislative processes)

🤣

not a chance

in mass like 80% of the gun owners are soft, mask wearing dems anyways so they will just fold like a napkin….

ETA: not that any of this matters anyways, unless she actually has a bill filed and passed, and it withstands legal scrutiny….

Last edited:
There were more than a few who argued Baker was just as bad as Healey.

If the Legislature came up with a gun ban Faker would have signed it, so let's not pretend they're much different. Faker almost pulled that gas tax shit on us. Healey et al most certainly will if given the opportunity because she's an eco nazi.

Of course none of it matters, really, that era of the "RINO governor novelty" is done in this state anyways even somebody like Mitt Romney would never be reelected here.... that's how far left the state has shifted since Baker was even elected. People don't want to admit it but when shit like Q1 passes you know you're surrounded by moonbats.

Did they Really elect her? Or has it been rigged here in mass for so long we wouldn’t know either way.
I believe she was duly elected, more than half the "republicans" in Massachusetts are liberal pussies
Same boat, might sink many times…
My boat at the lake has sank 4 times so far 🤣

The only difference is she says stuff out loud. He pretends he wouldn’t be on board but he would.
No.

She is a cheerleader for gun control. She will be lobbying the legislature to enact gun control. She will be trying to enact gun control via the executive branch when possible.

In contrast, Baker was never a proponent of gun control. He wasn’t lobbying the legislature to pass more gun control laws. Would he sign a gun control bill if it wound up on his desk? Yes, but he wasn’t encouraging the legislators to pass gun control.

When the Bruen decision was announced, did Baker go to the legislature to argue for resisting against the decision like NY? No. Instead, the firearms records bureau, which reports to Baker, simply announced that all future licenses would be unrestricted.

I simply can’t understand why you folks refuse to acknowledge the difference. I understand you don’t like Baker and you want a Trumpette for Governor. But the reality is that there is a big difference between Baker and Healey and you know it, even though you can’t admit it.

I simply can’t understand why you folks refuse to acknowledge the difference. I understand you don’t like Baker and you want a Trumpette for Governor. But the reality is that there is a big difference between Baker and Healey and you know it, even though you can’t admit it.
Same here, I couldn't stand Charlie and he was clearly going to be demolished in the primaries but he was not openly working against us. healey is probably the worst case scenario for MA gun owners at the moment.
I’m still hoarding toilet paper too.
Same. As well as chicken pot pie and egg noodles 🤤🤤🤤

No.

She is a cheerleader for gun control. She will be lobbying the legislature to enact gun control. She will be trying to enact gun control via the executive branch when possible.

In contrast, Baker was never a proponent of gun control. He wasn’t lobbying the legislature to pass more gun control laws. Would he sign a gun control bill if it wound up on his desk? Yes, but he wasn’t encouraging the legislators to pass gun control.

When the Bruen decision was announced, did Baker go to the legislature to argue for resisting against the decision like NY? No. Instead, the firearms records bureau, which reports to Baker, simply announced that all future licenses would be unrestricted.

I think it's the world's largest moot point for us now. The Faker is out, Dimples is in. Andrea is in too. Tough days ahead for us. Enjoy the last few days we've got before the "woke" deranged leftist ladies take over the state and try their hardest to take away our last remaining 2A rights. :(

No.

Does it matter? He's not coming back. He wouldn't have even been reelected if he ran, at this point. That's how screwed this state is. You know things are bad when they're making turns in terms of gerrymandering the last two or three pockets of Republicans left in the state.... (southcoast etc). Our moderate dem senator (Jen Flanagan) serveral years ago fled her seat for the cannabis commission because even she could see the writing on the wall. MA is vying for top 5 commie state status, not just settling for 10th place anymore. The only thing saving us at this point is the population isn't big enough to provide a large enough tax base for the true commie status.

ETA: that's why they went after this question one b******* and they're going to go after the gas taxes and all of that is a big ass Revenue grab....

Last edited:
I think it's the world's largest moot point for us now. The Faker is out, Dimples is in. Andrea is in too. Tough days ahead for us. Enjoy the last few days we've got before the "woke" deranged leftist ladies take over the state and try their hardest to take away our last remaining 2A rights. :(
I think their anti gun bs will /eventually/ be snubbed by the courts, but there is absolutely nothing stopping them from going full communist revenue grab.....

I think their anti gun bs will /eventually/ be snubbed by the courts, but there is absolutely nothing stopping them from going full communist revenue grab.....
Nope... nothing at all to stop them or even slow them down. :( And remember that I'm old. I will very likely be dead, buried and gone before the courts even consider the possibility of reversing anything that Dimples, Andrea and the legislature do to us in the coming year. :mad:

For me, with those two "woke" leftist nuts in office, this is pretty much it. :mad:

Apparently our new attorney general elect plans to place limits on how many guns a person can own in their lifetime as well ammunition: This was taken directly from her web site:
  • Work with the Massachusetts Legislature on measures designed to limit gun and ammunition hoarding, including limits on annual and lifetime gun purchases.
Link?

Back
Top Bottom