Gun Belts EDC

Does anyone know if the NexBelts are ball made in the USA. I have two Kore Essential EDC belts , they work great but when I ordered a second belt in brown , there was that stamp , Made In China , was disappointed. I the NexBelts are made in the USA , I'm looking at the Rogue Walnut 1.5" EDC.

I don't see the benefit of their ratcheting system. It looks like a solution to a problem that doesn't exist. But if you're sold on the idea then go for it. Otherwise, Beltman has been my go-to belts for nearly a decade now. I order one every few years just to get a different color/leather profile to switch things up. 1.5 inch dual layer bullhide with an internal stiffener. Their belts feel like wearing a hulahoop until it breaks in which should speak to their construction and durability.

If I remember correctly they make BladeTech's branded belts and those are labeled as made in China. I would email NexBelts to ask.

There was one ratcheting carry belt manufacturer in the US and I cannot for the life of me remember who they are/were. But they cost $20-30 more than the competition.

Last edited:
I don't see the benefit of their ratcheting system. It looks like a solution to a problem that doesn't exist. But if you're sold on the idea then go for it. Otherwise, Beltman has been my go-to belts for nearly a decade now. I order one every few years just to get a different color/leather profile to switch things up. 1.5 inch dual layer bullhide with an internal stiffener. Their belts feel like wearing a hulahoop until it breaks in which should speak to their construction and durability.
odd problem. i like ratcheting, but, there are tons of belts with it. i use those marino belts for a while now, as they are well made and hold holster fine as well. why marino - no clue, just got one, liked it, and do not alter something that works.
View: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B016PJAUKO
View: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01CYUJI1U

heaviest load I carry is a 1911--- Andy's have been fine

I use a NexBelt, like the ratchet for the adjustment range, it is fine for edc size guns like g19 size and smaller but if you carry anything heavier you need a stiffer belt.

I have belts from a number of different places. My daily belts are some combination of(there are others, but just grabbed the first three that came to mind):
Really low profile and good for daily use. but will hold anything up while not reading thick ass scuba belt.
I have one of these with a stiffener in it and it's the heaviest belt I have but I have had the same two for 5-6 years now.
I was given one of these and haven't had any issues, but otherwise, has been good as well.

Really any of the options listed in this thread are going to be heads and shoulders above Walmart, Kohls or any of the similarly available ones from most stores like that.

What I like about the ratchet belts is I can tighten and loosen them with one hand.
My belt needs to be tightened or loosened based on whether Im sitting or standing or even just ate or drank.
If my belt is too loose my gun moves around.
If my belt is to tight, its uncomfortable.
a ratchet belt lets me surreptitiously reach up under my cover garment and make a quick adjustment.

I got my Blue Alpha EDC Belt in the mail today and carried on it all afternoon. Made in USA. Seems to be of very good quality and it’s a game changer compared to the leather ones I’ve used before. Really comfortable because of velcro fitting, but rigid enough to hold the gun well and allow crisp draws. I didn’t realize how much I had to adjust my old belt until I wore this thing.

Here is my comparison of nexbelt and kore

Cap'n Mike
What ratchet belt are you using ? Have two Kore , will give Nexbelt a try.
Chrie
I currently have 3 nextbelts, black leather brown leather and then a cloth kicking around one. They are all great. Ounce you go ratchet you never go back.

Cap'n
I do like the Kore belts and buckle's but was disappointed when I saw the belt was stamped , Made in China. I believe the NexBelts are made in America. The look almost exact , buckle's and belts. Who copied who ? Next order will be NexBelts.
Chris

I have a Relentless Tactical leather belt , best leather belt I've ever owned.
Recently bought one with the steel core and really like it for everyday use.

I use an SOE Duty belt with Cobra buckle for the range and competition.

No need to explore any other belts because these 2 checked all the boxes for me.

Back
Top Bottom