Gun club encroachment

Offer free or reduced-price memberships on Market Basket's opening day. Set up a booth and large banner in close proximity.

There’s a Stop and Shop pretty much across the street from the Braintree gun club. No issues. Also the club shares a driveway with a bunch of condos.

I am not a member of Braintree but I can remember shooting a bullseye match there on a Sunday morning and turning around and looking up at the people sitting on their decks looking down at us.

Maynard R&GC is in a neighborhood and you can hear the rifle range from the Stop and Shop if there’s no traffic.

I hear it from my house/back yard and every time I hear someone on the skeet field or the rifle range, I just think freedom.
The Maynard club is not even close to what it once was after a huge expensive legal fight from the new neighbors.

Last edited:
no.. you can look at the aerial for the layout.

it's not super close.. but close enough where people going grocery shopping will hear the outdoor range and probably Karen.
every time I go to MB in Woburn I hear the folks at the Woburn club popping off rounds. no big deal.

Not sure what you are referring to.

They've consistently scored & been rated as one of New England's Grocery Store chains, with the best (lowest) prices, above all the others.

Examples: Which Grocery Stores Offer the Best Prices and Quality?

View attachment 888478

View attachment 888480

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MARm5JKzT1s&t=112s

That's what he said...
OP: "I wonder what this means[...]"
Respondent: Good selection at low prices...

The Maynard club is not even close to what it once was after a huge expensive legal fight from the new neighbors.

Yeah - and I respect the neighbors not wanting to hear rifles and shotguns going off into the night, but you bought an effing house next to a gun club. Maybe you should’ve thought of that before you signed on the dotted line.

And then to launch suit after suit? Are they trying to put a community pool where people have have shooting lead into targets for decades? We do have cleanups, but I’m curious how much we actually get versus what went down range.

Last edited:
Yeah - and I respect the neighbors not wanting to hear rifles and shotguns going off into the night, but you bought an effing house next to a gun club. Maybe you should’ve thought of that before you signed on the dotted line.

And then to launch suit after suit? Are you they trying to put a community pool where people have have shooting lead into targets for decades? We do have cleanups, but I’m curious how much we actually get versus what went down range.
Don’t get me started on first come.
I’m a solid hard effin no on that game.

Back
Top Bottom