Gun Control Advocate Arrested... for having a gun in a school.

Actually it's NJ looking to lock up the single mom from PA.
And the only reason that jack hole got off easy is because he's politicly connected to the gun grabbing screaming libs there. He was one of their poster kids for the SAFE act.
Anyone else would be looking at the max sentence, So still F that judge.

Whoops you're right. F NJ's stupid law and prosecutor. F PA if they have a law that I don't like and F a judge for doing what's right for the wrong reasons. Better? [rofl]

F a judge for doing what's right for the wrong reasons.

The problem is the sheer hypocrisy, double standard, likely fact the same judge in the same situation would not do the SAME thing to someone else not politically connected. It proves that we do not have a fair system with unbiased and impartial judges/arbitrators. So it is very hard to see this as doing the 'right' thing. The system is just broken, it is corrupt. So yes, screw that 'judge'.

And his grand prize is.......

"100 hours of community service and a conditional discharge"

http://dailycaller.com/2014/09/23/g...packing-heat-at-school-gets-lenient-sentence/

so now i know if i change my political affiliation in mass to democrat, and i "forget" i had my firearm when i do a service call in a school, i'm good to go. no felony, so i won't even be a federally pp.

he got off in n.y. why not me in mass. (rhetorical question of course---i already know the answer)

Last edited:
question for the comm 2a folks here--- does this type of ruling set a legal precedent????

Last edited:
so now i know if i change my political affiliation in mass to democrat, and i "forget" i had my firearm when i do a service call in a school, i'm good to go. no felony, so i won't even be a federally pp.

he got off in n.y. why not me in mass. (rhetorical question of course---i already know the answer)

Well do not forget the big part and that is to go all out against the 2nd. Than throw in some of the stuff you mention and maybe you will get a slap on the wrist.

Don't forget fund raising fot the "right" people.

It sucks that he has been "the enemy" but I hope it all goes away and something positive comes from this for all of us

Nothing positive will come out of this. He will say "I am still opposed to guns in schools, I just forgot I had one, but the police knew I was a good guy and I wouldn't harm anyone"...

isn't this precious? this guy gets a slap on the wrist as predicted, meanwhile the trial against shaneen allen goes on. mother of two, made a honest mistake in the democratik volksrepublik of new jersey--and she is still going to trial last i read.

**** you dwayne ferguson, i hope you get AIDS.

The problem is the sheer hypocrisy, double standard, likely fact the same judge in the same situation would not do the SAME thing to someone else not politically connected. It proves that we do not have a fair system with unbiased and impartial judges/arbitrators. So it is very hard to see this as doing the 'right' thing. The system is just broken, it is corrupt. So yes, screw that 'judge'.

What is the best way to control citizens? Write a TON of arbitrary laws and then selectively enforce them making sure to provide all of the breaks to those that support ruling class.

This is most certainly the strategy of those in power in Washington. Just look at Holder's (in)Justice Department.

What is the best way to control citizens? Write a TON of arbitrary laws and then selectively enforce them making sure to provide all of the breaks to those that support ruling class.

This is most certainly the strategy of those in power in Washington. Just look at Holder's (in)Justice Department.

Exactly! If it was you or me, we'd still be trying to make our 1 million dollar bail. And the newspapers would have already convicted us!

isn't this precious? this guy gets a slap on the wrist as predicted, meanwhile the trial against shaneen allen goes on. mother of two, made a honest mistake in the democratik volksrepublik of new jersey--and she is still going to trial last i read.

**** you dwayne ferguson, i hope you get AIDS.

Too slow. I am hoping for Ebola AIDS.

So, it looks like I can ensure my second amendment rights if I go around screaming that all the guns need to be taken away from everyone else. I had not previously considered that to be an option.

Back
Top Bottom