• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun Control Advocate Arrested for Shooting Campaign Treasurer

mikeyp

NES Member

A female gun control advocate, Kellie Collins, is behind bars after shooting and killing her campaign treasurer, Curtis Cain, at their Georgia apartment. Ms. Collins had run for Georgia’s Tenth Congressional District, and police say that it is possible the two were married. Despite her anti-gun stance, the former candidate owned a firearm of her own.

Ms. Kelly faces murder and grand larceny charges. The former Tenth Congressional District candidate had also tried to cover up the murder, which became clear after Cain failed to show up for work, thus triggering a wellness check on him by authorities.

Ms. Collins was not alone in the list of gun-control activists who have been arrested. An Illinois gun-control activist Rep. Donne Trotter ended up in police custody after trying to sneak gun on a plane. Trotter had continuously voted against concealed carry.

Similarly, California’s Senator Leland Yee was arrested after he tried to sell a gun to an FBI agent acting as an international arms smuggler. Yee had accepted $6,800 for trafficking illegal arms into the Philippines. The two not only operated firearms but also tried to break the law using the same.

In one other tragic story, Ashley Auzenne killed her three children and herself in a murder-suicide following a divorce. Ms. Auzennen was an active member of Mom's Demand Action here in Texas.

Other gun-control advocates have openly admitted to owning weapons for self-defense. California Senator Dianne Feinstein admitted to owning a gun after feeling that her life was in danger. If her gun-control ideas came to effect, people who felt threatened like her, would have to spend a few days before being able to buy a firearm. Michael Bloomberg has continuously admitted his hatred for guns; however, he admits owning one for defense.

Pro-gun activists have always accused gun-control advocates of being insincere with their push for more gun control. It has always proven ineffective in stopping any sort of violent crime across the United States, and only serves to control the population.

I think it’s just the Anti’s way to skew the stats
here are more people killed with guns..... an increase in murder rates, suicide rates, etc.... that the Anit’s are causing
they're clever bastards
bruhahaha

This just adds to my belief that most gun control nuts push for gun control because they can't control themselves and since it can't be them it must be everyone or the guns.

i think it is more of a question of “Do you know who I am?”. They believe only “important” people, like them have lives of value that are worthy of protecting. Little people, not so much.

This is from April.

I tried to find any quotes *FROM HER* about her gun control stance, and couldn't find any.

I found lots of people paraphrasing her, or describing her as "anti-gun", but nothing she actually said (or wrote or posted)

If y'all have a source for something she *actually said* I'd love to see it.

I've got a low-stakes Internet bet on it. I'd hate to have to pay out. (the bet was only a pizza)

This is from April.

I tried to find any quotes *FROM HER* about her gun control stance, and couldn't find any.

I found lots of people paraphrasing her, or describing her as "anti-gun", but nothing she actually said (or wrote or posted)

I've got a low-stakes Internet bet on it. I'd hate to have to pay out. (the bet was only a pizza)

I wouldn't be "too" surprised to find she was vocal prior to killing her husband but had her online activities scrubbed either by her or the organization(s) she worked with.

They say "the internet is forever" but it isn't really true, if you have money to throw at the problem.

This just adds to my belief that most gun control nuts push for gun control because they can't control themselves and since it can't be them it must be everyone or the guns.

Yep.

It's like a hard-core addict wanting stuff banned, as it will help them control themselves, like the pyromaniac kid that got lighter and match sales banned to <18 in Natick, a few years back.

This is from April.

She was so insignificant/meaningless chances are the transcript or whatever is buried, so you probably won't have to buy a pizza....

There are very few dems these days, especially the ones with full blown TDS like this broad, that aren't antis these days.

-Mike

This is pretty old news I think. Wasn't there a thread on this a year or so ago? Maybe I'm thinking of another gun control hypocrite (there are many).

Again...

Back
Top Bottom