Gun goals

I have a nice earlier Colt Python.

Would like add to the collection=
Colt Diamondback 6 "or 8" in .22 cal

And maybe a King Cobra and Anaconda ro add to the collection. When I'm rich......

Last edited:
a Kink Cobra
nyes-tread-on-me-daddy-12465451.png

I did a search with this title and nothing popped up.

So i figured why not.

What are your gun goals for ownership?

For this year?
For the coming years?
By the time you die?

For me, and for this year, id like to get these 3..
They are for a specific idea i have in mind.

The shotgun

View attachment 480648

Beretta 1301 tactical in FDE. It doesnt have to be FDE, but i already have a black shotgun, so why not change ot a little.
This could be changed with another Beretta 1200/1201 fp if i can find one at a reasonable price like i did with my current one. The wild card, would be the keltec ks7 just due to size.
But i dig semi auto goodness

The PCC
View attachment 480649

Its just simple. I just want it. And i want to SBR it.
Interchangeable mags with the next one.

The pistol
View attachment 480650

The M9A3.
Why you ask? Im a Beretta wh0re and fan boy.
I have a 92 and 96, but not a vertec style grip.
I could interchange this with either a PX4 Storm to complete the storm family, or an APX as well.

Who else wants to play this game?
A really nice 1911A.

A .44 mag revolver

A .308 scout gun

So any updates on this?

Ill throw in mine.

I got the apx like i wanted. A centurion model. which i scored a hella good deal on.
I got the cx4 storm like I wanted. A 9mm fde model and a black 45 acp model.
Also snagged a px4 storm in 45 acp.
Assembled/built a new AR. Having some issues with it still.
Tacticooled my 92 to essentially mimic a m9a4/4.

Goals for next year are alot less than this year and the previous.
Still want the 1301.
Want to get the usp 40
And lastly, want to get a 6 inch Ruger GP100.
Thanks for reminding me.

I too followed up with my gun goal. I got a gen 5 34 with rmr.

I ditched the idea of compensator since it messes with safariland holsters but so far it’s as good as I hoped.

Forgot to mention I splurged and got a x300 for so I can better larp

Move out of MA....but that really hasn't affected me for buying anything I want other than mags.

My goals......don't buy a new one without trading or selling an old one. The problem here is some of the old ones I don't get rid of because they don't make them anymore, and are good solid guns I don't want to sell.

Shoot the ones I have.......

Upgrade to higher end quality where it makes sense......meaning have less guns....just more quality.

Give my son a full gun cabinet 1 AR, 2 hunting rifles, 2 hunting shotguns, 3 pistols, (1 of each main caliber), and a .22 pistol and .22 rifle when he moves out.
This goal is complete actually.

Last edited:
I have plenty of AR variants. I have the requisite Glock. Roger 10/22 takedown.

I'd like a decent bolt rifle and a revolver.

Starting to reload and cast might relieve some of my anxiety.

If things were different I'd trade every black rifle for a couple of nice wood and steel ones.
Garrand , M1 Carbine, Winchester lever action. S&W .357.....

But things appear to be worsening. Sigh.

Si vis pacem para bellum.

So I lied and forgot about one.
I wanted to get a Swiss straight pull bolt action.( just because I think it's weird and cool)

But now beretta is hopefully bringing it here next year.

BRX1 Rifle

and if they get smart and not hate the consumer market like hk does, the pxm4 would probably find a home with me as well.

Beretta PMX: a new sub-machine gun Made in Italy

2022 goals:
Glock 19 G5
Canik TP9SF
Mossberg 500 Tactical
5.56 and 9mm ammo at decent prices

It will be an another PRS precision bolt rifle, most likely in 6 Dasher or 6 CM. i am torn between either new bergara competition pro which is 6CM, or 2021 model MPA BA PMR Pro Rifle II that can be ordered in pretty much any existing caliber.
Both are priced above of what i think is reasonable, but, will see.

Last edited:
• Colt Python 4.25" barrel. Can't get one at this time because it is "restricted" (not sure why).
• 9mm custom built semi-auto rifle from Dean Safety.

Fwiw, Ive been getting lots of "back in stock" alerts for 1301's and scout squad's lately among others. Things seem to be loosening up a bit.

My goals are mostly to make time for dry firing, reloading, range trips and classes. Also have to get off my ass and get into competitive shooting. USPSA, NRL22, Steel Challenge, something aside from paper and steel at the club.

If I do break down and spend cash on "wants" it'll be a 3" S&W 329, 5" 627 performance center, 11.5" AR upper, 10/22 SBR, maybe a retro 20" AR. Ive had an itch for a scout squad but the prices Ive seen are more than I want to spend. Same with the 1301. Not even sure why I want one as Im not much of a shotgun guy. I know if I drop $1200 for it itll just sit in the safe

Fwiw, Ive been getting lots of "back in stock" alerts for 1301's and scout squad's lately among others. Things seem to be loosening up a bit.

My goals are mostly to make time for dry firing, reloading, range trips and classes. Also have to get off my ass and get into competitive shooting. USPSA, NRL22, Steel Challenge, something aside from paper and steel at the club.

If I do break down and spend cash on "wants" it'll be a 3" S&W 329, 5" 627 performance center, 11.5" AR upper, 10/22 SBR, maybe a retro 20" AR. Ive had an itch for a scout squad but the prices Ive seen are more than I want to spend. Same with the 1301. Not even sure why I want one as Im not much of a shotgun guy. I know if I drop $1200 for it itll just sit in the safe
I'm hoping to pick up a 627 5" at employee pricing after the first of the year!! I've been eyeing a 1301 forever as well. I just want to see how the rest of this year goes ...

Mine: Move out of Mass so that I can buy the forbidden guns and high capacity mags I want.
Out here in southern AZ, snow is this imaginary crap that appears on the top of the mountains. So If you want to deal with it, you drive up there.

I'm not going to lie, the minute I saw this one, I decided I have to own it one day. But I keep forgetting about it.View attachment 541392

Whitney wolverine
blued, but you're not too late:

A .50 caliber bolt action.
Lahti L-39.
High standard .22 magnum derringer.
Belt buckle for my Patriot Arms .22lr mini revolver (I refuse to spend $350 on eBay).
A fully auto anything.
I got the High Standard since I posted this. So that's something. I almost bought a .50 bolt action (and I almost bought a .30 Browning before I came to my senses - a semi-auto .30 makes little sense come the apocalypse, unless you have at least one other person providing covering fire) but I had spent so much on an unfired preban Colt Sporter and some other weapons that I couldn't justify it. I should have bought some .50 bmg on spec, though, as it was the only caliber that wasn't overpriced, for whatever reason.
I think I am joking about the logic behind my apocalypse observation, bit am not certain.

After that gun sales data release by the state, I’d be surprised if many want to continue advertising their current/future acquisitions

I did a search with this title and nothing popped up.

So i figured why not.

What are your gun goals for ownership?

For this year?
For the coming years?
By the time you die?

For me, and for this year, id like to get these 3..
They are for a specific idea i have in mind.

The shotgun

View attachment 480648

Beretta 1301 tactical in FDE. It doesnt have to be FDE, but i already have a black shotgun, so why not change ot a little.
This could be changed with another Beretta 1200/1201 fp if i can find one at a reasonable price like i did with my current one. The wild card, would be the keltec ks7 just due to size.
But i dig semi auto goodness

The PCC
View attachment 480649

Its just simple. I just want it. And i want to SBR it.
Interchangeable mags with the next one.

The pistol
View attachment 480650

The M9A3.
Why you ask? Im a Beretta wh0re and fan boy.
I have a 92 and 96, but not a vertec style grip.
I could interchange this with either a PX4 Storm to complete the storm family, or an APX as well.

Who else wants to play this game?
All awesome guns, but not for me with the poop color; I'd take black or black and stainless any day.

Would like to have a 1911, but for no good reason other than they shoot nice, look nice, and do what you need a gun to do.

Would like a variety of things, but other things get in the way.

For some reason those SA SOCOM 16's always looked pretty cool.

Last edited:
1911 was on mine. But I recently took it off.
Maybe the new Oracle arms 2311

The sa socom 16 is a want gun.
Not a need.
Especially after my latest 308 build

Back
Top Bottom