• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

"Gun Information" Website

I found a very interesting website that discusses all kinds of "gun information". By information, I mean an opinionated liberal who finds "data" to support his belief.

http://www.guninformation.org/

Just thought you guys would enjoy seeing all the misinformation out there, used to push an agenda. Let me know what you guys think, personally it makes my blood boil.

4. Guns don't kill people, they just make the bullets go faster so that they can kill people.

At least they got this right.

It's a bear trying to kill someone by throwing a fistful of .30 cal bullets at them. Spitzers or not, it takes a hell of an arm to get the tissue penetration that you can achieve with a properly designed cartridge and delivery system!!

At least they got this right.

It's a bear trying to kill someone by throwing a fistful of .30 cal bullets at them. Spitzers or not, it takes a hell of an arm to get the tissue penetration that you can achieve with a properly designed cartridge and delivery system!!

Yea I tried that once, not very effective. I think in case of a bear attack you should just dial 911 so that they can get there in time to shovel your remains into a plastic bag [laugh]

They forgot to add DC vs Heller to their list of 2nd Amendment cases. I wonder why?

"It is no answer to say, as petitioners do, that it is permissible to ban the possession of handguns so long as the possession of other firearms (i.e., long guns) is allowed. It is enough to note, as we have observed, that the American people have considered the handgun to be the quintessential self-defense weapon. There are many reasons that a citizen may prefer a handgun for home defense: It is easier to store in a location that is readily accessible in an emergency; it cannot easily be redirected or wrestled away byan attacker; it is easier to use for those without the upper-body strength to lift and aim a long gun; it can be pointed at a burglar with one hand while the other hand dials thepolice. Whatever the reason, handguns are the most popular weapon chosen by Americans for self-defense in the home, and a complete prohibition of their use is invalid."

I guess that quote from the Supreme Court may have thrown this whole "Second Amendment Cases" page into doubt!

Back
Top Bottom