• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun License Classes Booming

Wow, guess I just got squeezed in. Scheduled me and my father for their Firearms Safety Course at Downrange Firearms this Saturday. Hopefully all goes well, cause LTC applications are next!

My wife hated guns. I mean hate! Threaten to throw me out of the house because of that word that starts with a g! I asked her to keep a open mind if I brought her to a safety course. We went and she is so hooked! She loves going to the range and top of that she is dead on! Funny how people are against something but if they keep a open mind and try...you never know. That person can do a 180. Know she knows how to handle a gun, she can protect my family if I am not home.

I teach the NRA Basic Pistol Safety class and my phone is ringing off the hook. I have been booking up all my Saturdays for the next 3 months. My Wife is getting ticked off because I am not getting a chance to see my Daughters basketball games.... its amazing though.... been teaching this class for 5 years and NEVER have I been getting so many calls. Its great though because it shows the interest in all generations.

rob

Back
Top Bottom