Gun ownership is surging among black Americans as stores across the country report that the run on guns and ammunition is continuing

Status
Not open for further replies.
If??? Yeah. "I got mine and I'm not snitching about it. Too bad for the next guy."

It's like every Brockton resident that moves to Easton. As soon as they do, they want there to be a gate on 123 to stop them Brocktonians from coming to the town. (Been like that for 50 years or more.)

I don't hold out hope that panicked non-gun-owners who become gun-owners wind up supporting gun ownership.

If??? Yeah. "I got mine and I'm not snitching about it. Too bad for the next guy."

It's like every Brockton resident that moves to Easton. As soon as they do, they want there to be a gate on 123 to stop them Brocktonians from coming to the town. (Been like that for 50 years or more.)

I don't hold out hope that panicked non-gun-owners who become gun-owners wind up supporting gun ownership.

No, you're not getting it.

@Reptile had exactly the same thread recently about how gun ownership was going up, especially among minorities. In that thread, @headednorth and a couple other guys like @G Port outed themselves as racists. Like I said in the other thread, racists can't control themselves; they have to say stupid edgy shit to get attention:

Arms industry: Gun buys up 95%, ammo 139%, sales to blacks jump 58%

If you put Hitler, Mugabe, and David Duke in a room, they wouldn't shut up about race.

Those rushing out to buy them now, more than likely will be voting for Biden to take everyone else's away![rofl2]
I mean you don't bite the govt. hand that feeds you.

Very few will buy one and fight to keep their rights.

No, you're not getting it.

@Reptile had exactly the same thread recently about how gun ownership was going up, especially among minorities. In that thread, @headednorth and a couple other guys like @G Port outed themselves as racists. Like I said in the other thread, racists can't control themselves; they have to say stupid edgy shit to get attention:

Arms industry: Gun buys up 95%, ammo 139%, sales to blacks jump 58%

If you put Hitler, Mugabe, and David Duke in a room, they wouldn't shut up about race.
proxy-image (8).jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom