Gun range recommendations

Looking for recommendations for a local range. I’m in south eastern Massachusetts and would like to stay local. Either Mass or R.I.

I’m looking for a range where you can actually train. I had a membership to Somerset which was decent as far as being able to shoot/move/etc but wasn’t well maintained,

Any other recommendations?

Looking for recommendations for a local range. I’m in south eastern Massachusetts and would like to stay local. Either Mass or R.I.

I’m looking for a range where you can actually train. I had a membership to Somerset which was decent as far as being able to shoot/move/etc but wasn’t well maintained,

Any other recommendations?

Mansfield

Both a bit far to make them super practical. Thanks for the recommendations though.
well you did not provide a super specific location.... so....

I am in Attleboro. I happily drive 30 - 35 minutes (past several other clubs along the way) to Hopkinton sportsman's association because they have the facilities I want

well you did not provide a super specific location.... so....

I am in Attleboro. I happily drive 30 - 35 minutes (past several other clubs along the way) to Hopkinton sportsman's association because they have the facilities I want
I live in the greater Fall River area and work in R.I. ideally I’m looking for something within 30 minutes to make a quick 100rnd trip worth it. A place that allows dynamic shooting, drawing and moving drills.

I may look back into Somerset as there was often no one there and you could do a bit more other than static shooting.

Pretty sure the streets of Fall River are a two way range these days. I’ve never shot IDPA but wouldn’t mind giving it a go.

I shoot twice a month at work. Just looking to get a little more time in on my own.

Back
Top Bottom