gun rights rally on the NEWS/ONLINE

They are making up the numbers. There were way more than 700 people there. I'll stick by my estimate of 3,000. It was a good turn out for a grass roots effort.

We need to get more organized if we are going to win. There needs to be a leadership team, a public information effort, and a means of communication. Oh, and social media, of which I know very little. Video on You Tube, a Twitter feed, a Facebook page to start.

Not sure why there isn't talk of a rally outside Linskys house yet. Come on ma**h***s. These pricks need to know that YOU know where they live.

Seriously?! I am disgusted with the turn out. People are going back and forth on numbers but the fact is that there is almost 300,000 legal gun owners in this state and even if you go by the high estimates of 3,000 that is about 1%. WTF is wrong with the people that did not show up? I couldn't believe how many people i know that had some pathetic excuse not to go. If we want any hope of keeping this adminstration from seriously crippling our rights even further there has got to be higher turn outs, better organization, amd communication.

Seriously?! I am disgusted with the turn out. People are going back and forth on numbers but the fact is that there is almost 300,000 legal gun owners in this state and even if you go by the high estimates of 3,000 that is about 1%. WTF is wrong with the people that did not show up? I couldn't believe how many people i know that had some pathetic excuse not to go. If we want any hope of keeping this adminstration from seriously crippling our rights even further there has got to be higher turn outs, better organization, amd communication.

That's how you gripe
0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom