• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun sales spike in Ferguson area

Such a waste of a grand jury.....there isnt a shred of evidence that the LEO acted inappropriately.....he just made the mistake of waking up that day as a white cop as opposed to a black one.

There's only one way to stop these protesters from becoming violent, and you don't even have to fire a shot. All you have to do is make an announcement that anyone arrested for looting or any violent crime will automatically lose their welfare benefits, food stamps, housing subsidies and health insurance benefits for life. Then all you have to do is sit back and watch everybody go home.

There's only one way to stop these protesters from becoming violent, and you don't even have to fire a shot. All you have to do is make an announcement that anyone arrested for looting or any violent crime will automatically lose their welfare benefits, food stamps, housing subsidies and health insurance benefits for life. Then all you have to do is sit back and watch everybody go home.

EXCELLENT!

When they riot the police should not even show up. Just let them do what they do. That way, they can't be accused of instigating the rioters or violating their rights or anything. And, if they really want to destroy their own town and live in the rubble, who am I to judge? Any person wishing to not have their property destroyed is free to defend it.

To Mike Brown:

b5dou.jpg

No sympathy.

When they riot the police should not even show up. Just let them do what they do. That way, they can't be accused of instigating the rioters or violating their rights or anything. And, if they really want to destroy their own town and live in the rubble, who am I to judge? Any person wishing to not have their property destroyed is free to defend it and will not be prosecuted in any way. Fixed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also read an article that the KKK is getting involved should a violent protest occur against the officer. They said violence will be met with violence. The article was titled about awaking a sleeping giant being the Ku Kux Klan.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom