• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun Sales Surge In States Suppressing Firearms

Mass is very good at suppressing suppressing firearms.
IL is right there with MA ... Jan 10th the Gov. signed an AWB .. about a week ago a down-state fed judge issued an injunction blocking enforcement. Late last night a fed appellate judge overturned the injunction, so the ban is back in place. And the drama continues apace.

IL has a 3-day waiting period for all gun sales ... go to local store, make your selection, pass the background check, come back no sooner than exactly 72 hours after the check comes back as good, pay for the goods, go home. There are probably THOUSANDS around the state who got trapped in this 3-day purgatory .. I know two who have passed the background check but are still in 3-day limbo ... I'm guessing those "pending sales" will be canceled.

Health care is NOT an enumerated right.
it is very telling that memo thinks it is.
a right for the shelter (free apartment with a tv), right for the food (free foodstamps) and right for a health care (as only suckers pay their bills). a 9to5 work is for losers.
_the_ classic nyc brighton beach brooklyne mentality.

i know people who do live like that right now and have more monthly income than my father in law after working in a corporate mail room for 20 years - as he could not get anything else at the time. he gets less social security now than some of the new immigrants who came way later PLUS he does not have free housing neither. it is as unfair and cruel as it can possibly be.

The left uses the word "rights" the same as it treats "racist", "misogynist", "white supremacist", "fascist", etc. Little of what they say makes sense if you know how to use a dictionary. To make sense of it you have to treat the word as a stand-in for whatever they are actually talking about. The code word is chosen in the hopes that you'll inappropriately apply emotions associated with the proper use of the word to the coded context. Do you believe rights should not be infringed? Well, I've got this massive social program I'd like to sell you. It actually has nothing to do with "rights", but I'm going to cast my campaign for this massive social program as a fight for "rights" in hopes that you'll be dumb enough to support it for the wrong reasons.

Back
Top Bottom