Gun shop planning to open near Dedham playground, community outraged

I'm confused by the objections of a gun store "near a school." What do they think is going to happen? Someone is going to plan to shoot up a school and pick up a "to go order" at a gun store? I mean, WTF?

I'm confused by the objections of a gun store "near a school." What do they think is going to happen? Someone is going to plan to shoot up a school and pick up a "to go order" at a gun store? I mean, WTF?

Nah, the crazy libs think the shooter is going to drop by the shop, rent a gun, and then go to the school.

this is somewhat near me I will definitely pay them a visit.
Moonbats probably think you can just walk in and say "give me an assault weapon"
and they will go out and shoot up the playground.....you know because of the "loopholes" LOL!

Just watched that news report video. These concerned parents really need to read up on Mass state gun laws. they probably think the kids will walk into the store and buy a
couple of AK's you know just to play with LOl! idiots

Last edited:
Good old Condon park next door to the new shop isn't exactly a gem(it's nicer than it was 5 years ago). I remember when the town ripped down the basketball hoops at Condon because of too much brawling and knife wielding. None of these loons were out there demanding that those of us showing up to play ball weren't forced to walk across town because of some scumbags and thug trash from nearby Georgetown. Now they're making their big stand.

Maybe if these morons visited the nice old man that used to own Supreme Carpet Cleaning there, they wouldn't now have to deal with a gun shop that will likely do quite well. I plan on becoming a good patron of J and J, as it's no longer hassle to get to a gun shop for me.

Good old Condon park next door to the new shop isn't exactly a gem(it's nicer than it was 5 years ago). I remember when the town ripped down the basketball hoops at Condon because of too much brawling and knife wielding. None of these loons were out there demanding that those of us showing up to play ball weren't forced to walk across town because of some scumbags and thug trash from nearby Georgetown. Now they're making their big stand.

Maybe if these morons visited the nice old man that used to own Supreme Carpet Cleaning there, they wouldn't now have to deal with a gun shop that will likely do quite well. I plan on becoming a good patron of J and J, as it's no longer hassle to get to a gun shop for me.
I hope they have a similar business model to 4 seasons and are slammed every day. Loopholes would have been a good name for a shop if you ask me.

Where are the protests at pharmacies, liquor stores, or cigarette vendors?????

These items pose a much greater threat to children than law abiding LTC holders.

Idiots all.

Libtard sheeple who know nothing about guns but follow the Leftist manifesto that says armed/informed citizens are a danger to their goals. Same reasoning behind their irrational hatred of all things TRUMP. We derailed their conquest of the American govt. and the Liberal Utopia they planned.

So, what they are trying to say is that Joe gun owner is a danger? Really? Can they say that to our faces at a meeting? Do they even know who we are or what we're all about?

Gee. I can't imagine why J&J Arms does not want to give that info out to Patch so they can ensure firearm prohibitionists can be there for the grand opening.

They should have a PRIVATE grand opening, by invite only.

next up: Dedham reviews standard/laws for businesses they don't like.

Right. What if they decided they don't want baseball fields, only soccer fields?

I looked at the building w/ google streetview, it's a tiny building. Not much space to display many guns, but I've thought for a while the future of the LGS is a small place that doesn't have a large inventory and mainly does FFL transfers and ammo sales. Best of luck to them, they're starting off small and will get bigger unless the protestors bully people doing nothing wrong being customers.

I looked at the building w/ google streetview, it's a tiny building. Not much space to display many guns, but I've thought for a while the future of the LGS is a small place that doesn't have a large inventory and mainly does FFL transfers and ammo sales. Best of luck to them, they're starting off small and will get bigger unless the protestors bully people doing nothing wrong being customers.
I have been curious as to when firearm prohibitionists will start a photographing and doxxing effort to try to shame gun store patrons and/or their employers. I have little doubt if I were the subject of such a social media campaign I would wind up caught in the next quarterly layoff.

I hope they have a similar business model to 4 seasons and are slammed every day. Loopholes would have been a good name for a shop if you ask me.
There are ways to change it after it has been approved and opens.

Back
Top Bottom