Gun Shop Review Forum use of poll as rating tool

yeah I would be willing to do it. But I don't want to do it unless it is okay with the mods. We could start by hitting the major ones, is there a way to add it to existing threads?

Ham Slam,

I don't agree with a simple rating poll as its much too general. Some of us like a certain type of gun or gunshop and others like another.

For instance I have no interest in the AR type of guns that I hear are so popular now. I went into a shop near here that specializes in them and defense pistols. The people were polite in there however there was nothing that interested me. How should I rate that shop?

Ham Slam,

I don't agree with a simple rating poll as its much too general. Some of us like a certain type of gun or gunshop and others like another.

For instance I have no interest in the AR type of guns that I hear are so popular now. I went into a shop near here that specializes in them and defense pistols. The people were polite in there however there was nothing that interested me. How should I rate that shop?

In your particular case I say that you are an outlier, and you should take that into consideration when reviewing a shop. If they were polite and well stocked, but just didn’t carry what you had, but would be willing to order it I would say you should rate it between a 5 and 7.

The question is do you get the necessary information from the review section currently? I hear you, however when you open a thread and see 465 reviews like Four Seasons has, it would take you all day to read that. What I am talking about is more of an overall feel for a gun shop.

Back
Top Bottom