Gun shops in New Hampshire ***map***

Since the Mass one I made seemed to help out some folks, here is one for NH. FYI Tax free Long guns [smile]

If I am missing any just let me know and it will be added.

I have not personally gone to most of these places, if you plan on using this map as a guide please call the places you plan on visiting and verify information is correct. I am more than willing to correct any data that is wrong. All data was collected from threads on NES and verified as best as possible that it was accurate.

New Hampshire Gun Shop Map

Edited 7/11/15 Thanks to all who provided updated information!!

Last edited:
I just combined and saved the MA and NH maps to "My Google Maps" and also imported them into Google Earth, Looks great! You can zoom right in and see the shops on the "street view" on Google earth!!!!! [smile]

Last edited:
NH shop to add..

Here are some more NH gun shops for your map:

Patten's Sporting Goods
2956 Dartmouth College Hwy
North Haverhill, NH 03774-4534
(603) 787-6964‎

Harley's Custom Cycles (he sells guns, too)
1707 Nh Route 118
Dorchester, NH 03266-6423
(603) 523-4884‎

Old Time Gun Shop
163 Court St.
Haverhill, NH 03765.
(603) 989 - 5870

Nicely Done. You have the Village Gun Shop in Whitefield listed twice. Been there many times. Nice shop, by the way. Worth the tip if you're on 3 above the notch.

Ducret's in Colebrook is missing. Smallish sporting goods shop - and paint store. <VBG>

Emersons Outfitters in Groveton would have been a good addition but it closed last year.

Hope that helps,

Thanks for the additions and corrections. I really need to get off my butt and clean up the NH one and add more phone #"s and what not to the direct link page....

But for now I think its a fairly updated comprehensive collections of shops by state. Thanks again for all the help!!! Could not have made it with out contributions!!

Forgot to mention...

Shooter's Shop
New Hampshire 25A
Orford, NH 03777
(603) 353-9217

They are only open a few days a week, so call before you check them out.

Updated with install instructions in a word format.

For those with Garmin GPS's that support POI (points of interest) we now have a file that we can upload to our GPS and have the Gun Shops Of NH Map on our GPS!!!!!

HERE IS THE FILE

INSTRUCTIONS TO INSTALL

Its pretty darn cool IMO.... If any help is needed to get this installed just send me a PM and I will help as best as I can. Also if there is enough interest I will work on other GPS brands.

Here is a screen shot based on current location.. Working on getting the NH version up...

gsomss.jpg

I think the entry for "Blue Ridge WS Firearms" is invalid, unless there is a dealer in one of the shops there that's not openly advertising that he has a
gun shop. (Transfer dealer in a basement?) All I saw was a bunch of crap in that building, looked like a sew and vac shop or something. I was going to Riley's one day and decided to see if it existed or not because it was on the way... nothing like a gun shop there at all, that I could see.

-Mike

Based on the phone # I have for them being invalid, and your personal experiance I am deleting them from the DB. Thanks for the update

I think the entry for "Blue Ridge WS Firearms" is invalid, unless there is a dealer in one of the shops there that's not openly
-Mike

Last edited:
Also new in Derry is "Dekale Arms" www.dekalearms.com

Dekale Arms
238 Rockingham Rd
Derry, NH
(603) 657 • 0286

I'm not sure what happened, but I don't see this gun shop's sign up any more on this building (and I haven't had the time to stop to ask what happened) and their website shows 'account suspended'.

You may want to remove this one from your list.

Anyone know if Buzz Bowers Sportsman's Den in Troy (198 North Main Street, Troy, NH 03465, (603) 242-6651) sells firearms, ammo or accessories, or even if it is open?

Great new shop in Newport. John has a very small shop but it is packed with great fish/tackle items and he is putting together a great selection of guns and ammo. He is right across the street from the Sugar river and about 1 mile from the Ruger factory. He can and will order just about anything that is available.

Pinnacle Tackle
322 Sunapee Street
Newport, NH 03773

603-865-5411 Ph
603-215-4530 Fax
[email protected]

Store Hours of Operation:
Mon,Tues,Wed: 3pm-6pm
Thurs, Friday: 10am-6pm
Saturday: 6am-4pm
Sunday: 6am-1pm

Back