Gun shops in New Hampshire ***map***

The Barn Store of New England, Salisbury, NH. Nice little place...one of the few places you can buy a burger, chicken feed, a chainsaw, a sheet of plywood and a gun in the same place.

http://www.barnstore.com/

I love that place. It's like a Tractor Supply, an Agway and a gun shop had a 3-way one night, and The Barn Store was born. About 10 miles north of me. Great folks too.

BarnStore.jpg

The Barn Store of New England, Salisbury, NH. Nice little place...one of the few places you can buy a burger, chicken feed, a chainsaw, a sheet of plywood and a gun in the same place.

good people they are my go to gun shop now, just wished they had more powder

It's about 8 miles north of me so we must practically be neighbors...[grin]

Have to hit up a range sometime.

I am a member at Monadnock, but have also been trying to Sunset Mt. They had 70 slots open at the spring membership meeting, I was #72... Next year I should be ok - I handed in my re-submitted app at the end of the meeting, so it is *LITERALLY* on the top of the pile.

Anyway, end threadjack, hit me up via PM from here.

For those of you in the wasteland of Sullivan County...

Sporting & Hunting Depot

11 Woodrise Rd, Charlestown, NH 03603
(603) 826-3535
Tue-Sat. 10am to 6pm. Sunday 10am to 3pm. Closed Mondays and major holidays.
Prices are a little high, but they are good people. Hunting stuff, ammo, targets, antique and "black" rifles. A little bit of everything.
Alstead Gun Shop

163 River St, Alstead, NH 03602
(603) 835-6122

Open 7 days a week 10am to 5pm. Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas. Decent prices. Usually a good selection of guns and accessories. Inventory changes on a fairly regular basis. Can be grouchy, but they mostly know their stuff. Just be polite, and you'll be fine! :)

Black Op Arms

56 Summer St, Claremont, NH 03743
(603) 504-6678
10am to 6pm. Not sure what days they are closed/close early. They are very expensive, and
you'll see where all the ammo from the local Walmart ended up!
Runnings

403 Washington Street
Claremont, NH 03743
(603) 542-1574
Store Hours
Mon – Fri: 8:00 am – 9:00pm
Saturday: 8:00 am – 9:00pm
Sunday: 9:00 am – 7:00pm
Some prices are high; some are better than average. Stocked fairly well with handguns, long guns, ammo, basic reloading supplies (dies, powder, projectiles). Sort of "Tractor Supply meets Walmart".

1. Highlander Security Consulting / Highlander Arms
  2. Address: 1041A NH-63, Spofford, NH 03462
    Phone:(603) 363-4867

I go here all the time good guys. I didn't see it on the map.

Also these guys. They have almost no inventory but they do have a public indoor range. $20 for a shooter and $10 for companion.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Centerfire-Range-LLC/421291738051574

Last edited:
Since the Mass one I made seemed to help out some folks, here is one for NH. FYI Tax free Long guns [smile]

If I am missing any just let me know and it will be added.

I have not personally gone to most of these places, if you plan on using this map as a guide please call the places you plan on visiting and verify information is correct. I am more than willing to correct any data that is wrong. All data was collected from threads on NES and verified as best as possible that it was accurate.

New Hampshire Gun Shop Map

Edited 7/11/15 Thanks to all who provided updated information!!

Thank you for the work ! Its is great !

I have to add three of my favorite places. Shooters Outpost in Hooksett, Skips gun shop in Bristol and Abes in New Hampton.
Now Shooters Outpost is a HUGE place with everything you will ever need or want. Shelves and shelves of ammo, brass, bullets, powder etc. and two stories of Gun Glory and I buy most of my reloading supplies there. BUT! Because they're HUGE, you gonna pay a little more. They have a lot of overhead and employees. But! top notch service and supplies.
Shooters Outpost

Skip's is a 2nd generation family owned shop and you will notice that right away. Friendly service, local people and decent pricing. They also carry a modest supply of reloading materials and enough guns, rifle and handguns to satisfy just about anyone.
Skip's Sport Shop, Bristol NH

Then theres Abes Awesome Armaments in New Hampton, NH.
Abes is a small but friendly shop. Seems like you could hang around there for hours and just talk about guns and John would be just as friendly as the minute you walked in the door. He has a decent supply of the most popular rifles and handguns and good prices. I gotta say that just about everytime I walk in there theres one or two people buying a gun and 3-4 standing around talking about buying a gun. He also has some real good prices on ammo. I'm talking, walmart prices. And he has some nice knives too!
Abes Awesome Armaments

I find that I can get all I'll ever need from these three shops and have never been dissatisfied with a visit or a sale.. I cant say that about a few others north of Hooksett, NH.

Shoot Man! I cannot say enough about Skips gun shop in Bristol, NH.
Just traded in my 40 shield for an FNX-40 and got a great deal on both the trade in and new FNX.
Place was mobbed today, Sat 3-31. Watched one of the sales guys sit there and explain a shield 9mm and ammo to a young lady for 1/2 hour. Guy bought a Henry Golden Boy 44 long colt and 4-5 others waiting for background checks. Customer was looking at a CZ, I told him he couldn't go wrong but he didn't buy that one. Talked with Skip about re bluing a 30-30, he said "No problem."
Cop came in looking at reloading gear, I talked with him for awhile. Really nice guy too! Great day and a visit to Skips is always like a social shooters/reloaders get together.
I advise anyone going nearby Skips to stop in. If not to purchase a gun just to say hello.
Gotta say, it was nice that the salesman shook my hand before I went out the door. How many places do that?

Goodhue Marine in Moultonborough and Abe's Awesome Armaments on Rte. 104 were both great on a recent trip!

Goodhue Marine in Moultonborough and Abe's Awesome Armaments on Rte. 104 were both great on a recent trip!

Went to Abe's about a year ago when staying up in Thornton, nice little place, guy was really nice and decent prices. Reminded me of the old Outdoorsman shop in W. Boylston but with better firearms lol

The map doesn’t show any in the Lincoln, NH area. It figures that’s where I’ll be in about a week.

Back
Top Bottom