• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun show at Monument Beach Sportsman's Club April 30 - May 1

I've never been to one of their shows and have no idea if its a good one or not. If its at least as decent as Holbrook it should be worth checking out.

Is it as big as the other shows? I mean it is only 10 minutes away, and 5 bucks to get in, so I will go anyways, but should I set some money aside for it?

I've never been to one of their shows and have no idea if its a good one or not. If its at least as decent as Holbrook it should be worth checking out.

I wish I had some money laying around to go to that one, the thread makes me angry I didn't.

Like I said, I am still going to go, I just want to know if I should set aside some extra money for it. If it is anything like what I read about Holbrook, I will set aside alot, if not, I will go walk around and check out the club. I have been meaning to do that anyways.

When i went a couple of years ago Flotter was there with several tables and was selling 80% of the guns there. Don't get me wrong, seeing what he was selling was worth it...but I'd check to see if he was going to be there first.
The show is really more of an opportunity for the Club's members to sell misc stuff they have.
I don't recall any professional vendors.

I was looking at the flyer, was Monument Beach Sportsmans Club always there? I vaguely remember shooting .22 rifles with my grandparents nextdoor neighbor's kids in a big sand pit across from the go-cart track back in the late sixty's - early seventies. The kids were much older than me but brought me along anyway. We drove go-carts after shooting cans and stopped @ Kleggs on the way home for the best, and greasiest french fries around. I was down that way about fifteen years ago, Kleggs is gone, the Wings Neck Packie is gone, Howies Market is gone. I miss the old Pocasset.

Yeah it's not a huge exciting gun show with endless aisles to browse. However the people running it are very nice and I met a bunch of cool folks while I was there both days helping Fred. They have a grille going outside for burgers and dogs. The breakfast I had there Sunday morning was awesome. I may go and set up a few of my own tables next year.

Yeah it's not a huge exciting gun show with endless aisles to browse. However the people running it are very nice and I met a bunch of cool folks while I was there both days helping Fred. They have a grille going outside for burgers and dogs. The breakfast I had there Sunday morning was awesome. I may go and set up a few of my own tables next year.

Have to agree. Will go next time

A Gun Show with a Cowboy Action Shoot on the Saturday morning..............What not to like! If you are there on Saturday you should come take a look see at the Cowboy Shoot..........You might get the sickness!

A Gun Show with a Cowboy Action Shoot on the Saturday morning..............What not to like! If you are there on Saturday you should come take a look see at the Cowboy Shoot..........You might get the sickness!

You just replied to a gun show thread from 2011

But it's happening again this weekend.....in 2012......Isn't that AMAZING!

http://mobeach2.intuitwebsites.com/SPECIAL-EVENTS.html

Monument Beach Sportsman’s Club
Sporting Goods and Gun Show !
Saturday & Sunday, 28 April 0900-1600 & 29 April 0900-1400
Bourne, Massachusetts on MacArthur Blvd ¼ mile south of Bourne Bridge adjacent to Bourne Landfill
The show is open to vendors, members, as well as the public. Tables can be rented for $40 per table (non-member), $35 per member. Rent two tables and get the third table free.
Entrance fee = $5.00 per person
Items for sale by wholesalers, retailers and private vendors will include firearms; “all firearm sales must comply with Massachusetts law”; sporting goods such as (hunting, fishing, boating, knives, camping equipment, etc). Anyone can rent a table, even to display and sell sporting items that may have been outgrown or that have been sitting on the shelf for a couple of seasons.
For additional information for the event go to; www.monumentbeachsports.com

Back
Top Bottom