• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

"GUN SHOW" Billboard on 93N

Inside Out

NES Member
Has anyone else seen the massive red billboard just north of Boston advertising the Shriners' show on March 2-3?

In huge letters: GUN SHOW

It's so unusual to see that kind of billboard around here (I do remember it from past years, though). It must infuriate all the local antis on their commute home.

I, on the other hand, smile and give a big thumbs up every time I drive by.

That's awesome. I don't drive that way but I would love to see some of the liberal loonies reactions when driving past. Someone should put up a camera to capture those moments.

iu

I've seen it before. Not sure if it's still there. As long as it levels the playing field from that Boylston St anti gun bullshit.

Always thought this show was one of the better ones.

For a long time it used to be much better than marlburrah because it often resulted in 2 ammo vendors showing up. From what people tell me now though these shows are basically ghost towns.

Has anyone else seen the massive red billboard just north of Boston advertising the Shriners' show on March 2-3?

In huge letters: GUN SHOW

It's so unusual to see that kind of billboard around here (I do remember it from past years, though). It must infuriate all the local antis on their commute home.

I, on the other hand, smile and give a big thumbs up every time I drive by.

I saw it yesterday on my way home from work. It is a large sign that you can't miss.

I've never seen it before. This is a sure sign that the promoters are getting desperate... glad its there though, if only to ruin an antis day....
Not sure how the whole revenue stream works on putting a gun show together but I don’t go anymore. Pay $11 to look At over priced guns and accessories? I’ve never seen any real deals at all. I used to take my son Until I woke up from my slumber

For a long time it used to be much better than marlburrah because it often resulted in 2 ammo vendors showing up. From what people tell me now though these shows are basically ghost towns.

These gun shows today are the equivalent of malls. A lot of overpriced shit that you can buy online for much less in the comfort of your own home.

These gun shows today are the equivalent of malls. A lot of overpriced shit that you can buy online for much less in the comfort of your own home.
But you also get to have fun. Like that time I asked a vendor "are those AK mags pre-ban?"

His answer "of course, everything AK is from the 70s. Everything is pre-ban" [laugh]

Can't say I remember seeing big gun show billboards since my days back in Southwest FL. Used to hear the radio commercials too...Suncoast Guuunnn Showwww...or something like that...

Went early this afternoon. There was room for a few more vendors, but seemed well-attended, was fun as usual.

Anybody actually go today? The weather report kept me home even though the storm turned out to be a joke.

Might go tomorrow... but then again, might not. Any reports? [popcorn]

My son and I went, bought a lot of accessory items.
Its always good to find a wide variety of items in 1 room.
Not packed in the am but that was ok for the buyers giving us room to move

Not sure how the whole revenue stream works on putting a gun show together but I don’t go anymore. Pay $11 to look At over priced guns and accessories? I’ve never seen any real deals at all. I used to take my son Until I woke up from my slumber
An antique show promoter told me her goal was to cover facility rental with the table fees and keep the gate as profit.

Back
Top Bottom