GUN SHOW!! BROOOKLINE EVENT CENTER APRIL 29TH & 30TH 2023

ChrisNH

Dealer
NES Member
gun show April 2023.jpg
The address of the Event Center is listed below the dates. We had 500 Attendees on Saturday and 300 on Sunday when this show occurred last August.
The HAWKEYE FREE newspaper has the ad in it, or you can stop by the MILFORD ARMY/NAVY STORE and get the coupon for the $1.00 off entrance fee. This is also the location of the Sunday Indoor Flea Market.

Last edited:
View attachment 706409
The address of the Event Center is listed below the dates. We had 500 Attendees on Saturday and 300 on Sunday when this show occurred last August.
The HAWKEYE FREE newspaper has the ad in it, or you can stop by the MILFORD ARMY/NAVY STORE and get the coupon for the $1.00 off entrance fee. This is also the location of the Sunday Indoor Flea Market.

Saw some nice guns at set up yesterday.

Already sold a nice Remington 572 .22 rifle.

All right, NES members, I set up yesterday, there are a lot of C&R eligible guns at this show. "MILSURPS". I have ALL my ammo with me, hopefully no one will be disappointed with the show. If you don't have a $1.00 off coupon, go to Rte 13 to the MILFORD ARMY NAVY SURPLUS STORE which is ONLY 6 miles from the gun show and get the coupon. It's worth going to MANSurplus and see a REAL army navy store.

Pretty good show, some good variety and pricing wasn't bad. Picked up a couple belts from Walther Dyer, and this not-a-glock from Matrix Arms
1682793914636.png
And grabbed a Holosun and spare mags at Merrimack on the way home, tomorrow is going to be fun.

Was a good show, with some nice stuff that was not priced insanely,, saw a beautiful French Walther PP still with its original box and papers that was reasonable, and one table that had a beautiful CMP Garand with some of the nicest CMP wood i have seen on one of their "expert" grade guns. Hope they do it again.

SUPER BUSY THIS MORNING! I EVEN BOUGHT A C&R ELIGIBLE WINCHESTER MODEL 55 22LR, RIFLE!! I AM HOPING TO BE AT LEAST HALF AS BUSY TOMORROW! I'M REALLY OUT OF A LOT OF AMMO!!
THANKS, GUYS!!

Pretty good show, some good variety and pricing wasn't bad. Picked up a couple belts from Walther Dyer, and this not-a-glock from Matrix Arms
View attachment 747515
And grabbed a Holosun and spare mags at Merrimack on the way home, tomorrow is going to be fun.
well it was fun, but I have a hard decision to make. You see, this is my fist handgun with an optic, and the screws that came with the gun and the ones with the optic, were either too short or too long. When the day was almost over the optic loosened up and I finished the day with just the iron sights. But I'd sware I shot better with the irons. So do I get the right screws for the optic and learn to shoot with that, or just stay with the irons.

Otherwise this is a fantastic gun.

Chris were you the guy with the ammo in the tent to the left when you first entered? If so I was the guy that pointed at the boxes of 40 SW.

Was a good show, with some nice stuff that was not priced insanely,, saw a beautiful French Walther PP still with its original box and papers that was reasonable, and one table that had a beautiful CMP Garand with some of the nicest CMP wood i have seen on one of their "expert" grade guns. Hope they do it again.
I'll echo that, as I thought the prices were quite reasonable and some interesting pieces were there. I was hoping to get back for Sunday but that didn't pan out even though I live just around the corner.

@ChrisNH Heard me moan when I got to his table. Asked very politely why I moaned...prices ???
In eight weeks from today getting my 2nd total knee replacement.
@Len-2A Training great to meet you at the show.
Nice meeting you. Good luck on the surgery.

I have a bulging disc that causes pain in my right leg. They are trying steroid shots to avoid surgery.

Back
Top Bottom