Gun show December 5-6 at Holiday Inn in Nashua

I'll be set up at this show. Magazines, ammo, parts, books, shotguns, mini-14's. The promoters often reduce the entrance fee to $5.00 on Sunday's, if that's what will make people attend this show!

Based on the reviews of the new Nashua location (linked by Omega42), I'm going to give these guys a second chance, stop in next weekend.

Should I stop by?

I only need ammo. Any decent deals on 7.62x39 and .223?

No legal req. to show any sort of "permit" to buy ammo in most US states, NH included

Massachusetts LTC has absolutely no utility under the law in New Hampshire.
Do i need to show my MA LTC in NH?
I assume you are asking about ammo purchase? No, there is no law requiring any sort of license or permit to buy ammo in New Hampshire, other than the same proof of age you might need to show at a state liquor store.

By the way, while you're up in Nashua, don't forget to stock up on our tax free booze. I like store #69 on Coliseum drive, very good wine selection.

Should I stop by? I only need ammo. Any decent deals on 7.62x39 and .223?
Good question. I'm waiting for reports from morning people before I decide whether to swing by the show before it closes (4PM today, 2PM tomorrow)

Last edited:
Massachusetts LTC has absolutely no utility under the law in New Hampshire.

I assume you are asking about ammo purchase? No, there is no law requiring any sort of license or permit to buy ammo in New Hampshire, other than the same proof of age you might need to show at a state liquor store.

By the way, while you're up in Nashua, don't forget to stock up on our tax free booze. I like store #69 on Coliseum drive, very good wine selection.

Good question. I'm waiting for reports from morning people before I decide whether to swing by the show before it closes (4PM today, 2PM tomorrow)
Not worth the trip. Go to Riley's or Shooters Out Post. They both have plenty of 22LR and 22Mag. 325 Packs of Federal Match for $17.95 @ Shooters. CCI 200 PACKS OF 22 Magnum @ $41.95 @ Riley's. 1000 Rnd Cases of Federal 223 for $320.00 @ Shooters

It was about half the size of the last one. The Bounty room was already booked so they had to turn away vendors.
One more like this, and this promoters shows will go into the toilet. At least it was only two miles from me. So I only
lost the $5 Admission.

Malodave

ANYTHING worthwhile there??

Milsurps?

What, if anything caught your eye?

It was about half the size of the last one. The Bounty room was already booked so they had to turn away vendors.
One more like this, and this promoters shows will go into the toilet. At least it was only two miles from me. So I only
lost the $5 Admission.

Malodave

I thought the show was pretty good. I found a bunch of deals. I got a colt ar 30 rounder for 10 bucks(!), a box of .357 hollow points for $20, and a box of .308 JSPs for $12. You just have to take your time and poke around through everyone's stuff. My buddy scored a 525 rd brick of federal 22lr hollow points for $35 and a box of PMC .44 mag HP for $25. There was real nice International Harvester garand for $895. There was also a pristine .38 Colt Diamondback for $1100 as well as a nickel Python for $2500.

$5.00 admission and free parking! I was the one who sold the $10 AR15 mag. I have 3 more military contract AR15 mags $10 each. I have Spanish 9mm, 25rd boxes, $5.00/box. I shoot this ammo from my STEN and Swedish K. Also, Columbian .30 cal (30-06, for Garand, 1903, 1917, etc.) $10.00 per 20 rd box. 1959 Syrian .308, $12/box or 5/$50. And many more magazines. Glock mags, although, no MA legal Glock mags. This show might not be the biggest but let's face it! Pretty soon there won't be any other NH show promoters. So, if any of you want to step up, rent a place, pay for tables, pay for insurance and deal with all the other hassles, please do, because I'll be your first vendor!

I went, good show lots of knives, picked up a few things, more wants than needs, good people, and relaxed atmosphere which I enjoy.

It was a small show, but I thought it was pretty good. Good selection of firearms, preban ar mags for $25, not a ton of ammo. Walked right in at 9:15. No reloading supplies I could see. Picked up a Keltec gen 2 Sub 2000 9mm for a fair price.

Chris

Very small show, but worth the short drive and the $5 entry fee. I hope they can get a larger room next time and not have to turn away vendors like they apparently did for this one.

No reloading supplies I could see. Picked up a Keltec gen 2 Sub 2000 9mm for a fair price.
You're lucky, I was thinking hard about that Keltec on Saturday, but ultimately passed it by.

I didn't see any powder on Saturday, but there were a few tables with a bit of reloading gear mixed in, primarily shotgun reloading.

You're lucky, I was thinking hard about that Keltec on Saturday, but ultimately passed it by.

Yeah, it kind of blew my mind when I saw it sitting there. All his long arms where very fairly priced. I think the FDE KSG was $850 which is about as good as it gets.

Chris

I took my gf to her first gun show here today, nice show, I will return, saw a few goodies there that I liked, one being a Walther/interarms TPH with box etc. but with my property tax bill hanging over my head I refrained from getting it. Hopefully it goes to a good home. JT

Back
Top Bottom