• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun Show Schedule

The Big Moe is be coming soon, too, and it is FREE.

By the way, they are always looking for help/vendors/volunteers. If you have a talent or skill, or time for helping kids with things outdoor related, get in touch with them.

Manchester NH 17-18th Oct 2009

Do you mean at the Radisson in Manchester?

Anyone know if that one is any good? It's one of the only one's that I can make in the near future. Everyone FFL there, or some private sellers too?

12010003.jpg

I've never actually been to a gun show...are they worth it?
I would be interested in seeing and holding all kinds of different model guns etc. are you able to do this?
Someone said they are a waste of time because not many sponsers show up with merchandise and its just like a flee market with local people selling old stuff etc.
Any info would be appreciated especially concerning the two shows that are scheduled for January in NH and Marlboro.
Thank you.

I can't speak for the show in NH, but I've been to at least a half dozen of the Marlboro shows and I think they are worth it.

While there ARE people with tables full of junk which you wonder why they even paid to set up, there are several large ammo dealers and larger gun shops which displays tons of guns. There's one in particular, Pete's Gun shop which lays out probably 100 pistols on wire tethers and has a sign "Please handle our guns."

Unless you're there right when they open you won't find many deals - but then again, I almost always walk out with something, even if it's just a bag of beef jerky.

Number 6

I would be interested in seeing and holding all kinds of different model guns etc. are you able to do this?
Someone said they are a waste of time because not many sponsers show up with merchandise and its just like a flee market with local people selling old stuff etc.
Any info would be appreciated especially concerning the two shows that are scheduled for January in NH and Marlboro.
Thank you.

I believe the next Marlborough gun show is January 30 & 31, 2010. It is at Best Western Royal Plaza Trade Center as usual.

I will be there looking for a deal on a new pistol.

OOPS! I missed eugrin's post about this above!!!

If you go to GOAL's website they have the gun shows around here listed and they are always looking for volunteers to work the shows for GOAL.

Last edited:
Thank you.

If you live in Boston and don't want to travel far, there's a decent gun show in Wilmington @ The Shriners Auditorium coming up March 6&7.

There is a show this Saturday and Sunday in Fitchburg at the Marriott Courtyard & Royal Plaza Trade Center. 9-5 Sat 9-3 Sunday

Expected 300 tables

2010 & 2011 Shows in MA

Big E - "The Great West Springfield Firearm & Knife Show/Sale" (in conjunction with Winchester Arms Collectors) - October 9 (0900-1700) & 10 (0900-1500), allegedly 700 tables, probably $10.00 (plus $5.00 parking)
http://www.northeastgunshows.com/

Holbrook Sportsmen's Club - November 20 (0800-1700) & 21 (0800-1500), $7.00
www.holbrooksportsmensclub.org

Marlboro - Firearm & Knife Show/Sale - January 29 (0900-1700) & 30 (0900-1500), allegedly 500 tables (including "separate section of dealers with high quality knives from the Northeast Cutlery"), $10.00

Big E - West Springfield Militaria Gun & Knife Show/Sale - June 4 (0900-1700) & 5 (0900-1500), allegedly 600 tables, probably $10.00 (plus $5.00 parking)

NOTE: Carole's shows are advertised as gun AND knife shows as well as collectors shows (e.g. lots of very nice, old and expensive Winchesters or Militaria), so don't bitch about seeing such stuff at shows. Some of us older folks appreciate older, historic guns/artifacts as well as jerky (my lunch at most shows I attend). [smile]

Big E - "The Great West Springfield Firearm & Knife Show/Sale" (in conjunction with Winchester Arms Collectors) - October 9 (0900-1700) & 10 (0900-1500), allegedly 700 tables, probably $10.00 (plus $5.00 parking)

Holbrook Sportsmen's Club - November 20 (0800-1700) & 21 (0800-1500), $7.00
www.holbrooksportsmensclub.org

Marlboro - Firearm & Knife Show/Sale - January 29 (0900-1700) & 30 (0900-1500), allegedly 500 tables (including "separate section of dealers with high quality knives from the Northeast Cutlery"), $10.00

Big E - West Springfield Militaria Gun & Knife Show/Sale - June 4 (0900-1700) & 5 (0900-1500), allegedly 600 tables, probably $10.00 (plus $5.00 parking)

NOTE: Carole's shows are advertised as gun AND knife shows as well as collectors shows (e.g. lots of very nice, old and expensive Winchesters or Militaria), so don't bitch about seeing such stuff at shows. Some of us older folks appreciate older, historic guns/artifacts as well as jerky (my lunch at most shows I attend). [smile]

Shriners' Auditorium in Wilmington, March 5 & 6 - Probably in the $9-10 range. In some ways, I like it better than Marlboro - but I know it's essentially the same. [grin]

Last edited:
Just a note:

I posted the fliers that I picked up at 4PM on Saturday in Marlboro. You can be sure that there are other shows where the fliers were gone before I got there, so my list is not "exclusive".

All of Carole's shows are now $10 ($9 with card/coupon).

Shriners' Auditorium in Wilmington, March 5 & 6 - Probably in the $9-10 range. In some ways, I like it better than Marlboro - but I know it's essentially the same. [grin]

Its better because the guy from 308ammo shows up for that one with some pretty good deals.

Here are the dates for many of the upcoming Massachusetts shows:

[STRIKE]West Springfield - December 11 & 12, 2010
[/STRIKE]
[STRIKE]Marlboro - January 29 & 30, 2011[/STRIKE]

Wilmington - March 5 & 6, 2011

West Springfield - March 12 & 13, 2011

*Fitchburg - March 26 & 27, 2011 (* Cancelled ???)

Marlboro - April 2 & 3, 2011 ?????

West Springfield (Militaria Show) June 4 & 5, 2011

Marlboro - September 24 & 25, 2011

West Springfield - October 8 & 9, 2011

Fitchburg - October 29 & 30, 2011

West Springfield - December 10 & 11, 2011

Last edited:
Marlboro - January 29 & 30, 2011- Has anyone been to the show before?? How is it? any pictures, the website for this event is terrible.

There is a current thread in one of the forums on that particular show. You can expect to find guns, ammo, knives, unbathed masses and jerky. All other details are evidently open to debate.

Marlboro - January 29 & 30, 2011- Has anyone been to the show before?? How is it? any pictures, the website for this event is terrible.

I heard from many that this show has overtaken Springfield as the Premier Gun Show in Massachusetts.
Factors include closer proximity to Boston, and declining vendor attendance at Springfield due to their stupid ammo rules and parking fees.

Back
Top Bottom