• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun Show Schedule

Any idea what the proce of admission to Marlboro is likely to be this year? I haven't been in a few years...

$10 if she didn't jack it up for the new year.
$1 off discount coupons can be printed from the website and were posted here as well.

Can anyone tell me why there are no gun shows from May thru August? There seems to be a market out there. Maybe we should organize one since no one else wants to. Where do we go for our gun show fixes?

Can anyone tell me why there are no gun shows from May thru August? There seems to be a market out there. Maybe we should organize one since no one else wants to. Where do we go for our gun show fixes?

Because people are on vacation and out actually shooting when the weather is nice.

Summer gun shows are kinda pointless, IMO. Not to mention the dealers need a break from that crap, too. So you run into a nexus where the shops can't afford to attend the extra shows.

Not to mention, some of the venues are too hot during the winter. I wouldn't want to be in those places during the summer. Total armpit land.

Basically it's a "tradition" that none of these things exist during the summer.

-Mike

Yeah, I didn't think of the heat factor. That would make for a smelly show. Well, there's nothing I can do about it anyways. Middletown, NY has one this weekend. I'll just have to drive a bit to see it. It seems to be the last one until September up these ways.

Anyone ever been to these?? Are there ever any fn five sevens ever there that I can buy or is it all new stuff????

Back
Top Bottom