Apr 26-27Plymouth Gun ShowPlymouth,MA
Jun 7-8West Springfield Militaria Gun...West Springfield,MA
Sep 20-21Great Marlboro Gun and Knife S...Marlborough,MA
Oct 4-5Plymouth Gun ShowPlymouth,MA
Oct 18-19Whitman Sportmen’s ShowWhitman,MA
Oct 25-26Great West Springfield Firearm...West Springfield,MA
Nov 8-9Wilmington Firearm & Knife Sho...Wilmington,MA
Dec 13-14Great West Springfield Firearm...West Springfield,MA

Yeah, I should just about have my Christmas debt paid off when the next West Springfield show rolls around.

I haven't been to a gun show in a while. I know when you go in with long guns there are people there checking to make sure they are safe. What about concealed weapons, are they wanding people down or are you ok to CC?

I haven't been to a gun show in a while. I know when you go in with long guns there are people there checking to make sure they are safe. What about concealed weapons, are they wanding people down or are you ok to CC?

No. Just a "Carrying any firearms?" question from one of the staffers at the door, that's about it. If they had metal detectors nobody would be able to get into the gun show. [rofl]

-Mike

No. Just a "Carrying any firearms?" question from one of the staffers at the door, that's about it. If they had metal detectors nobody would be able to get into the gun show. [rofl]

-Mike

LOL, also when going and carrying, they take the magazine and bullets and place them in a bag during the check in. then place a zip tie through it. You check back in on the way out to get it. This was done at wilmington (2 shows I been to) and Marlboro.

LOL, also when going and carrying, they take the magazine and bullets and place them in a bag during the check in. then place a zip tie through it. You check back in on the way out to get it. This was done at wilmington (2 shows I been to) and Marlboro.

So basically the answer to the question is "No I am not carrying"

Flyers that were on the table at the Plymouth show clearly stated in large black bold letters "CANCELLED BY FACILITY" right across the bottom of the flyer..

I was at Collectable/Affordable Firearms yesterday (Thurs 15 May) in Pelham, NH and was told the show was cancelled because the venue was next to active youth soccer fields in Derry and there were complaints about potential safety issues on a busy Saturday.

They were worried somebody from the gun show might get hit in the head with a soccer ball?

Sent from my chimney using smoke signals.

Should have told them it was a Teamsters meeting. They wouldn't be surprised by the guns and they'd accept them as fellow Democrats.

manchester vt july 15th, 16th, 17th 2016
200 tables

http://www.neaca.com/Gun-Shows.html

That might be a nice ride this weekend.

Thanks!

ETA: I went Saturday. Nice show. Picked up some good ammo deals from a gone out of business dealer. An FAL I should have taken a closer look at. There were some good pistol prices that I couldn't buy.

Also some full retard prices and a couple of rude dealers. A few of the usual suspects I know from the NH shows, too, that I visited with.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom