Gun Show Schedule

there is a gun show on the 30th in lunenburg, MA at the sportsmen club there. one day only... sometimes there are deals. drgrant scored a vintage 870 there and i found a LC9 ([sad]) when they were nowhere to be found in the state.

When you ask to see/handle something, they will probably ask to see your LTC. soooo probably not, no. It's not against the law. Maybe more like against their policy because it may be a liability. It won't hurt to ask anyway.

When I went to my first gun show in Mass in 1995 or so, I was like WTF?! I need to show ID/LTC to hold an unloaded gun?!?!? I had my LTC by then, but coming from FL where I went to gun shows all the time (before and after I had my FL CCW), it was like being in a different country!

When I went to my first gun show in Mass in 1995 or so, I was like WTF?! I need to show ID/LTC to hold an unloaded gun?!?!? I had my LTC by then, but coming from FL where I went to gun shows all the time (before and after I had my FL CCW), it was like being in a different country!

It is. A different country that is.

Any shows in NH?

Could care less about the ones in MA since I cant buy anything nor touch.. Surprised that state has not banned looking at a firearm yet.

Any this weekend?

This seems current. [smile]

Any shows coming in the near future?
Found this.
Massachusetts Gun Shows 2013 - Massachusetts Gun & Knife Show List

DateGun Show TitleCity,ST
Mar 2-3Wilmington Firearm & Knife Show/S...Wilmington,MA
Mar 9-10Great West Springfield Firearm & ...West Springfield,MA
Mar 23-24Plymouth Gun ShowPlymouth,MA
Apr 6-7Great Marlboro Gun and Knife ShowMarlborough,MA
Jun 1-2West Springfield Militaria Gun & ...West Springfield,MA
Sep 21-22Great Marlboro Gun and Knife ShowMarlborough,MA
Oct 5-6Plymouth Gun ShowPlymouth,MA
Oct 26-27Great West Springfield Firearm & ...West Springfield,MA
Dec 14-15Plymouth Gun ShowPlymouth,MA

(So the answer would be, no) [sad2]

I will probably go. This is the nearest gun show to me, I'd probably spend more in gas going to any of the others than I would in parking costs at the Big E.

Why isn't it being held on premise at HSC as it has always been ???

Just to screw with you buddy[laugh]

The pavilion has been hooked up to the services from the street , sewer, water etc and the parking lot etc is a mess. We didn't want folks to trip and fall etc. Next year we will be back at the club house.

Hope to see you there. I am running the show this year with another member so I am going to be busy. I am missing out on working for the dealer I usually work for but its for a good cause.

Also we are raffling off a Henry brass receiver lever gun in 357 magnum. Octagon barrel... Its a beautiful rifle.

Back
Top Bottom