Gun Show Schedule

Admin

Staff Member
Administrator
NES Member
Please if you know of a gun show that isn't list please IM me.

Oct. 6 (9a-5p) & 7 (9a-3p) W. Springfield Firearm and Knife Show
Eastern States Expo. 135 Memorial Ave. W. Springfield, MA

Oct. 27 (9a-4p) at the Lunenburg Sportsmans Club, Reservoir Rd, Lunenburg, MA Flyer says there will be 60 8ft. tables-

Feb. 2 (9a-5p) and Feb.3 (9a-3p) at the Standish Sportsman's Association, Burr Lane (Off Rt.18) in E.Bridgewater, MA

Last edited:
And the season is underway...

Springfield Big E show, 900 tables, Oct. 6th and 7th
Holbrook Sportsmens club show, Nov. 17th and 18th (link- http://www.holbrooksportsmensclub.org/holbrook_gunshow.htm )
Marlboro show, 500 tables, Jan. 26th and 27th
Wilmington show, 500 tables, March 1st and 2nd
Rounding it out is the Springfield show, 600 tables, in June on the 7th and 8th

The big show for Eastern MA is the one in Marlboro, around the last week of January or the first in February.

Manufacturers do not show up at MA gun shows. MANY years ago S&W was at the Big E shows, but not in the recent 5+ years.

It's a glorified yard sale with licensed dealers selling their stuff. In many cases you see the same dealer and same guns for years on end, with astronomical prices. Sometimes you find a pearl however (a real good deal), but they are far and few between.

Back when GOAL had its own gun show in conjunction with the annual meeting and dinner, Ruger would be there. One year it even sent a car Bill Ruger designed and built.

SVI was at Marlboro a few years ago, courtesy of a local shooter, but he hasn't been around the last couple of years.

That was the last time I saw a manufacturer at the local shows.

Manchester really looked like people dug stuff out of their basement and were trying to sell it. I couldn't find anything worth buying. So let me ask this, how far would I have to go for a REAL show. You know the ones with everything there, like on tv?

Manchester really looked like people dug stuff out of their basement and were trying to sell it. I couldn't find anything worth buying. So let me ask this, how far would I have to go for a REAL show. You know the ones with everything there, like on tv?
Syracuse NY has a huge show at the state fairgrounds. Went over there spring '07. It was beyond belief..

Manufacturers do not show up at MA gun shows. MANY years ago S&W was at the Big E shows, but not in the recent 5+ years.

It's a glorified yard sale with licensed dealers selling their stuff. In many cases you see the same dealer and same guns for years on end, with astronomical prices. Sometimes you find a pearl however (a real good deal), but they are far and few between.

That is true, but last year Blue Northern Trading organized about ten manufacturers to attend the Sportsman's Show in Worcester. We are working on doing the same thing next month, but it's not set yet

Connecticut
Mar 15-16 Gun Show Sheraton Hotel 2701 Summer St Stamford
Mar 29-30 Gun Show Grand Hotel Waterbury
Apr 12-13 Gun Show Durham Fairgrounds 1 Townhouse Rd Durham
Oct 25-26 Gun Show Durham Fairgrounds Durham

I'm heading for the DiPrete shot in Concord unless someone convinces me it's a lousy event. (I just updated the DiPrete thread with this year's remaining dates, too.)

Yeah, the big one is usually 4th of July weekend at Copley Square. It's outdoors with 200-300 tables and tents. [wink]

Now, all seriousness aside, the closest one to Boston is Marlboro which is just outside 495. Some of the clubs have small ones, but Marlboro is the only big one. From there you have to go to Concord or Manchester, NH, then Springfield. There is also one off 93 near 495, but it seems to be hit and miss. Springfield didn't use to be that big a deal, but the cost of gas is an issue now

Yeah, the big one is usually 4th of July weekend at Copley Square. It's outdoors with 200-300 tables and tents. [wink]

Now, all seriousness aside, the closest one to Boston is Marlboro which is just outside 495. Some of the clubs have small ones, but Marlboro is the only big one. From there you have to go to Concord or Manchester, NH, then Springfield. There is also one off 93 near 495, but it seems to be hit and miss. Springfield didn't use to be that big a deal, but the cost of gas is an issue now

Thanks News Shooter, you had me excited for a minute.... The only one I had the chance to see was the Shriners in Wilmington. What is the Marlboro show called or who runs it?

Thanks News Shooter, you had me excited for a minute.... The only one I had the chance to see was the Shriners in Wilmington. What is the Marlboro show called or who runs it?

Srhiners is the one I was thinking of and couldn't remember it. They didn't have one for the last two or three years.

I don't actually know who runs Marlboro and I don't see a listing for this year, but there is usually one in the early fall. You can call the Best Western Royal something and they can probably tell you when the next one is set for. Here's the directions:

Best Western convention center - 495 north to exit 24 (I forget if it's A or B). It's the second Rt 20 exit; go under the over pass and get on Rt 20 West. Go through two traffic lights, and look on the right hand side for the lighted sign. It's probably around a mile or a little less from 495.

Is the Durham gun show cancelled?

Another forum referenced this thread and said that the Durham gunshow has been cancelled for this weekend??

So it occured to me that Septempber is approaching and I hadn't heard anything yet on the Marlboro show. Sorry if this is a dupe.

Code:
+------+----------+------------+--------+----------+-----------+
| 2009 | W. Sprng | Middletown | Durham | Marlboro | Fitchburg |
|------+----------+------------+--------+----------+-----------+
| SEPT |          | 12,13      |        | [B][COLOR="Red"]26, 27[/COLOR][/B]   |           |
| OCT  | 10, 11   |            | 24,25  |          | 31, Nov1  |
| NOV  |          | 7, 8       |        |          |           |
| DEC  | 12, 13   |            |        |          |           |

Back
Top Bottom