• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun talk on 96.9 now

Margery Eagan is friggin' joke. She didn't even want to talk about constitutional rights, only wants to know if carrying makes you feel good in your undies.

I can't stand their show and not sure why they are still on the air. They are complete idiots. I've basically stopped listening to 96.9 at this point.

I can't stand their show and not sure why they are still on the air. They are complete idiots. I've basically stopped listening to 96.9 at this point.

I stopped when Jay Severin was fired. I didn't agree with all his arrogant opinions but he was definitely entertaining. There were times on my rides home that he would get me so spun up and other times have me laughing my a$$ off.

These hosts are absolute Fu****g morons! Any real man wants to protect your loved ones.

It wasn't even a real conversation, just a bimbo and a sheep lawyer trying to shift the conversation into one about the relationship between penis size or kegel strength to define caliber sizes and what you're trying to compensate for.

It wasn't even a real conversation, just a bimbo and a sheep lawyer trying to shift the conversation into one about the relationship between penis size or kegel strength to define caliber sizes and what you're trying to compensate for.

I'm not trying to compensate for anything, just trying to keep my current size from being shortend and connected to my body :)

I stopped when Jay Severin was fired. I didn't agree with all his arrogant opinions but he was definitely entertaining. There were times on my rides home that he would get me so spun up and other times have me laughing my a$$ off.

I'm pretty much the same way listening to Graham in the PM. But I couldn't stand that jackass Severino either. When he got fired for talking about sex he had with his interns on air I called b.s. There is no way a treasure troll looking dinkus like him ever had sex with anyone. I also remember how gross is was being able to hear through the radio his gums un-glueing from his lips anytime he started a new sentence. I'm a fan of Smerconish though...he's great. No bias and a gun owner.

I still listen to Graham depending on the topic. Jim & Margery are moonbats but they make me laugh sometimes at their stupidity. The only good thing about Margery is that she`s always dissing the Teachers Unions.

I have not listened to them since I found Katz on 1200am.

But, I kind of hate the idea of getting everybody to call in on these types of shows.
it makes the station believe more people actually listen..

I missed the first part of the piece, but it sounded like they were responding to the callers in one of two ways:
  1. You are agreeing with my hypotheiss and have strengthened my argument
  2. You are saying something counter to my hypothesis, so you must be lying. This strengthens my argument.

Some people are immune to logic and reason, so there is little point in trying to have an intelligent conversation with them. They have proven themselves to be just that type of people.

Last edited:
I only heard a little bit, one caller mentioned 2A. They blatantly said we don't want to talk about that we want to talk feelings.

Last edited by a moderator:
I get the feeling that women like Marjorie Egan who are obsessed with commenting about men with a less than adequate penis have had more than one boyfriend feel the need to tether himself to the bedpost.

I get the feeling that women like Marjorie Egan who are obsessed with commenting about men with a less than adequate penis have had more than one boyfriend feel the need to tether himself to the bedpost.
Margery has made it a point to tell callers she is unattached. Wonder why?

Gave up on them completely, Un-set them on the car radio presets. I literally prefer NPR. It's a fun sport to tell the radio I "see" through their half reporting and bias.

I believe Jim Braude is actually evil , not a clown. His affable libtard buffoonery makes people think his beliefs , and those who think like him, are not dangerous.

I do Remember hearing that severin was fired also because his contract was huge and they didn't have the money to pay him bc advertising was dollars were down.

Braude was head of TEAM (Tax Equity Alliance of Massachusetts) yet I bet he never once checked the box to pay higher taxes. D-bags all.

I'm not trying to compensate for anything, just trying to keep my current size from being shortend and connected to my body :)

Personally, I am compensating. I am compensating for slow police response times, and the evil in the world that feels my life is less valuable than their fix.

Back
Top Bottom